Problem with worms battlegrounds

Discus and support Problem with worms battlegrounds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with worms battlegrounds and more specific with clan server. I already contact support of 'team17' and he don't answering me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J3an Bon, Feb 12, 2018.

  1. J3an Bon
    J3an Bon Guest

    Problem with worms battlegrounds


    Hi,

    I have a problem with worms battlegrounds and more specific with clan server.

    I already contact support of 'team17' and he don't answering me.

    I and many people don't have access to multiplayer with clan. I would like to do my achievments and play with clan but we can't.



    I hope clan server is not closed.

    If you can get information by TEAM17 i will be happy.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    J3an Bon, Feb 12, 2018
    #1
  2. cant download free game with gold D4

    I have same problem :-( worms battlegrounds worked fine, why this no?! :-(
     
    NewMetal Eddy, Feb 12, 2018
    #2
  3. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    Favorite Indie Title

    I'll go for Worms Battlegrounds...

    I love the Worms franchise since the mid 90s...
     
    PetryBosch, Feb 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Problem with worms battlegrounds

    Hey J3an Bon! Because this is an in game error, Team17 will be the best way to get further information on this issue. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Feb 13, 2018
    #4
  5. NewMetal Eddy Win User

    cant download free game with gold D4

    I have same problem :-( worms battlegrounds worked fine, why this no?! :-(
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Xbox Deals

    Worms Battleground is £11.99 on the marketplace
  7. PetryBosch Win User

    Favorite Indie Title

    I'll go for Worms Battlegrounds...

    I love the Worms franchise since the mid 90s...
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

    Problem with worms battlegrounds

    Hey J3an Bon! Because this is an in game error, Team17 will be the best way to get further information on this issue. Thanks!
  9. Darknal-2E1FDC24-FDD Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    There was a recent trailer for Worms Battlegrounds up a few days ago. Just search it on YouTube.
Thema:

Problem with worms battlegrounds

Loading...
  1. Problem with worms battlegrounds - Similar Threads - Problem worms battlegrounds

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...