Problem with workout challenge

Discus and support Problem with workout challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with a challenge in a workout. The workout is: Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30, week 3, And the challenge is: Rock 'n' Roll : Get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sueccubus, Nov 10, 2014.

  1. Sueccubus
    Sueccubus Guest

    Problem with workout challenge


    Hello

    I have a problem with a challenge in a workout. The workout is: Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30, week 3, And the challenge is: Rock 'n' Roll : Get 5 stars in both rock and Roll Squats in one session.



    The game is telling me "Go slower" .... But even if I go slower, faster, higher or lower in the SECOND one.... I never have more than 700 fp! I have my 5 stars in the first one easily...

    What can I do? Is there someone having the same problem?

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Sueccubus, Nov 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Problem with Workout challenge

    Hello. First of all, thank you for this awesome game, I love Xbox Fitness. Problem with workout challenge :)

    I have a problem with a challenge in a workout. The workout is: Rapid Results Fat Burner. And the challenge is: Get a 5 star rating in all Step Touch, Step Jab drills 3 sessions in a row (4)

    I get 5 stars in all the drills and nothing, it always says " 0/3 ". What can I do?

    I had a similar problem in "Beachbody 10-Minute Trainer" but in that case, it was a problem with Kinect, I made a different move (no the one the trainer was do it) and it works.

    Thank you Problem with workout challenge :)
     
    ThePrinceWolf17, Nov 10, 2014
    #2
  3. XBOX Fitness Losing Stamps and Glitching at the End of a Workout

    Several times I've finished a workout, and right before it goes to the screen to award fitness stamps, the game quits to the home screen and although the workout is recorded, I get no credit for the stamps I collected for completing the challenges. When
    reviewing the workout, the challenges are shown to be complete and cannot be unlocked again, yet no stamps awarded. Anyone else have this problem, or problem with the xbox kicking you out at the end of the workout?
     
    GorillaMUNCH55, Nov 10, 2014
    #3
  4. sionetix Win User

    Insanity - Around the World - Globe Jumps...

    I did do the new ones. They are great. Filmed exclusively for Xbox Fitness. Just as challenging as the older insanity workouts, although the new ones seem slightly shorter (35-40 minutes).

    Hard to say if all the challenges are doable, but didn't have a problem unlocking the first ones.
  5. Diamund D Win User

    Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

    Ditto, same problem as many on this post. Have been seeing it the past week. Have accessed various workouts with it crashing to home within a few minutes of starting the workout. Don't have anything plugged into the system and am honestly only running
    a couple of different games. Love the idea and the multitude of workouts available and have been using for past several months, but this past week has been extremely frustrating so am having to use other workout mediums. This is definitely a problem with
    the application and not bandwidth related, though I have been also seeing an increase in bandwidth related challenges though I know there's plenty of bandwidth available on my side. Please figure this out Microsoft!
  6. Conquester Win User

    New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update

    Yep need 1 more challenge to complete all challenges for a workout and I need 5 star 75% of the 1st and last drill the 1st isn't a problem but apparently I'm getting 1 star on the end drills even though it's at 5 stars the whole time wow this is a joke,
    why change something that was fine and ruin if for everyone with that update?
  7. dreamCraftMama Win User

    Xbox Fitness Beachbody workouts, free to overpriced

    I wish I had seen this post before I bought the One. Oh well. I will still use the free workouts and may possibly purchase some Jillian Michaels workouts. I hate her workouts, but I know from past experience that they DO work. LOL

    Add me if you want someone to do challenges against. I'm definitely the type that does better when I'm motivated by working out with friends. :)
  8. Ownasaur Win User

    Xbox Fitness Crashed And All My Weight Loss Was Reset To Zero

    Mine crashed on me twice tonight. The worst part is that I had completed 2 challenges and as a result wasn't awarded 4 stamps because the game crashed before the workout completed. I started the game again and it showed I completed the challenges but I was
    never awarded the stamps.
Thema:

Problem with workout challenge

Loading...
  1. Problem with workout challenge - Similar Threads - Problem workout challenge

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Problem with Workout challenge

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Workout challenge: Hello. First of all, thank you for this awesome game, I love Xbox Fitness. :) I have a problem with a challenge in a workout. The workout is: Rapid Results Fat Burner. And the challenge is: Get...