Problem with warranty
Discus and support Problem with warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Hello, good day, the problem is that I send my console to repair, with everything (power cable, HDMI cable and remote control) and the moment I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trakalero, Apr 17, 2018.
Thema:
Problem with warranty
Loading...
-
Problem with warranty - Similar Threads - Problem warranty
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
Controller warranty problem - expired?
in XBoX on ConsolesController warranty problem - expired?: Hi, At the end of last year, I sent my controller to Microsoft Return Center for a warranty claim. I received this controller together with my console, and before sending it, the warranty was... -
Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call... -
Delivery Warranty Problem
in XBoX on ConsolesDelivery Warranty Problem: Hi all. I want to arrange delivery of the Xbox controller for repair. There is such an error. Who can help? [img] 13b507d1-2178-4d85-bff7-6f8a78f5ea78 -
Problem with a warranty order
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with a warranty order: I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID: 5AuntROBLkS4x920.5.227...