Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0

Discus and support Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex044I, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Alex044I
    Alex044I Guest

Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0 [​IMG]

I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the following message appears:

I don't know why it seems but USB is 3.0, maybe it is slow? can you help me?

:)

Alex044I, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Eric Wilborn Win User

Xbox one games

Yes, a USB 3.0 hard drive, not just a flash drive.
  3. Alex044I Win User

I pay over $50 dont remenber here,and I see now its a scam ,there is a lot o YouTube vídeos ,I am so dunp.Even if is slow to put games on it,It is possible? can you recomend me some real USB drivers? gonna help me a lot! thanks anyways.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

How much did you pay for this so called '2TB' flash drive?

Whatever you paid, it's fake. While I'm pretty sure 2TB flash drives exist, they're at least $200 $250 minimum. It doesn't even look legit.

Yes, if you plug it into a PC it will likely say '2TB' but it's probably a 32GB Flash drive with its controller chip altered to give the wrong capacity.

Flash storage (even legitimate drives) are too slow to be used for game storage.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

[​IMG]

I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the following message appears:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know why it seems but USB is 3.0, maybe it is slow? can you help me?
    Alot of these "2 TB" flash drives are fake and generally are cheap chinese knockoffs that are spoofed to say they are 2TB flash drives when plugged into a computer when in reality they are usually only like a cheap 8GB flash drive in the end and tend to
    be very slow drives. They also tend to be suspiciously inexpensive as well.

The only true 2TB flash drive i know of that exists is the 2TB Datatraveler Ultimate GT made by Kingston and it costs hundreds of dollars.

I am also almost positive HP doesn't actually make a true 2TB Flash drive yet so id say yours is a fake and hense why you are having these issues
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Hi,

How much did you pay for this so called '2TB' flash drive?

Whatever you paid, it's fake. While I'm pretty sure 2TB flash drives exist, they're at least $200 $250 minimum. It doesn't even look legit.

Yes, if you plug it into a PC it will likely say '2TB' but it's probably a 32GB Flash drive with its controller chip altered to give the wrong capacity.

Flash storage (even legitimate drives) are two slow to be used for game storage.
    Exactly. Lots of fakes like this going around for years
Thema:

1. Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0 - Similar Threads - Problem USB Flash

2. USB problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB problem: Hi there needing help ASAP. I got myself G920 steering wheel a few months ago and everything was going OK. But thought the steering wheel wasn't working properly on my xbox one x so I got myself a...
  3. USB problem

in XBoX on Windows
    USB problem: I put my usb connected to my xbox 360 into a computer than back in the xbox 360 and now the usb wont work why? ce23e588-3434-487c-9e82-0ec324063861
  4. Xbox series X/S controller USB-C on PC problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controller USB-C on PC problem.: controller worked normally since i have gotten it around 8 months ago, USB-C cable doesnt read the controller on PC unless i tilt the cable and get some tension on it. All drivers are updated,...
  5. problem to record with Usb 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to record with Usb 3.0: Hi guys, I am having a problem with recording xbox one. I record gameplays with a Pendrive 3.0 for up to an hour. But recently the recording is nowhere near that. The recording is stopping in...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers): Hi All Hope someone can help me. Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The...
  7. USB port problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port problem: My Xbox one s usb does not work because when i plug my iphone to charge it wont charge it and i have tried other chargers just in case it was just that one that did not work but it does it with...
  8. Xbox One USB Offline update problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One USB Offline update problem.: I am trying to update my Xbox One using the offline USB method. I have extracted all files and copied the folder into my NTPS USB stick. The update goes well up until its the first few seconds of...
  9. USB problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB problem: I did a factory reset on my original xbox 360 on Christmas day, nowmy games aren't reading my USB sticks. I took them out before the factory reset so I wouldn't lose anything, but now I can't get...
  10. Xbox One controller with usb problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller with usb problem: My Xbox One controller doesn't recognize a usb because when i plug it in my PC, an outlet, my Xbox it doesn't even light up or do anything. I tried updating the drivers but in my PC the controller...