Problem with uploading profile picture.

Discus and support Problem with uploading profile picture. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I went to change my profile picture but it never ends up changing. Keep in mind my picture is very appropriate. cbc42b45-87e3-4221-8b29-7dbd9a69d25b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xzIceyOnYa, Jul 11, 2022.

1. xzIceyOnYa
    xzIceyOnYa Guest

I went to change my profile picture but it never ends up changing. Keep in mind my picture is very appropriate.

:)

xzIceyOnYa, Jul 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Xziceyonya

Right now it seems there's an issue with Xbox profile picture change. I'm also experiencing it

You can check this other similar thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Let's hope it gets fixed as soon as possible!

If you maybe have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Jay O. Win User

Accessibility

it's not about xbox app problem, it's overall MS stopped profile picture uploading.
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

profile picture not uploading

Because apparently the servers aren't enduring too much people.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Uploading a Profile Picture

The option has temporarily been disabled.

As people look to gaming for social connection, Xbox is seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for the community, Xbox has made small adjustments.
    Some features like uploading custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds are temporarily disabled
  6. julosjc Win User

Uploading a Profile Picture

Hi there this feature is not working at this time, no word yet on when it will be available
Thema:

1. Problem with uploading profile picture. - Similar Threads - Problem uploading profile

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  6. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  7. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  8. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  9. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  10. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...