Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

Discus and support Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WastingDouglas, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try onedrive app for Xbox One console, but this is very
    slow. I haved game videos in 4K resolution with HDR this one video have 12Gb and onedrive app upload 700mb from this one big file after 45 minutes, but i have 100 mbit internet connection. Upload is always faster, nut not by onedrive app. U realy not want
    spending eternity waiting for upload 12Gb file. Or more. I try everything. Reset console, now i have brand new console and i try first day since arrive. Same. I try alternative internet browser, this fall.

Thank you for any advice

https://youtu.be/l5oMwenCdnk

:)

WastingDouglas, Dec 26, 2019
  2. WastingDouglas Win User

Realy? I not have any problems with upload 6months before.i got xbox one X console over 3 years and i never have problem and i always using Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console for browsing, reading email and more. Now is big problem with upload.
    I think is about Playstation 3 or 4,this console is NOT ABLE to be used for upload files. Because have "fake" browser . But xbox one X? This is different. Just for clearefied i Use external hard drive USB 3.0 for recorded video from games over i buy first
    xbox one console. One i have for installing games and apps and second multimedial drive for recorder game videos. And i many times uploaded videos directly by Microsoft Edge browser to my YouTube channel.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

The Microsoft Edge that is on Xbox One isn't set up to receive a file and upload it for you. This is a gaming and entertainment console, there are no files to upload except these DVR files. I would recommend just plugging in a flash drive and using a file
    management app to move them onto the USB drive.
  4. WastingDouglas Win User

I have 400Gb microSd card in one and 128Gb in second phone, but this will be tske very long time and i think is not possible to xbox one recognition and usb card reader and i not have one i got only internal in my PC.and any files saved on external
    csrd is very slow for reading and upload. I need some simplier solution. If and file manager have onedrive feature, i can log in and use this feature for upload to Onedrive .

And about large Hardrive. I have 5Tb for games and 6Tb for multimedia and is not enough for me. Because one hours in 4K resolution with HDR take 13Gb size. And i have another USB 3.0 flash drive very faster reading and write speed 128Gb and next
    is 256Gb. This booth is full after 6 hours
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

You don't need a large external drive. A little flash drive is all you need. It just has to be big enough to move the files onto. If you have a MicroSD card in your phone with the adapter they sometimes come with that will also work. Although you can get
    an 8Gb flash drive for almost nothing.
  6. WastingDouglas Win User

I not see any reason to move files to another external hard drive or usb flash drive. Because IS on external hard drive. I have setting for save any record from games to External hardrive, because i not realy interesting recorded over and over again
    30 seconds to internal hardrive. My point is i always use Microsoft Edge for upload to my premium onedrive cloud, after i download by my android phone and by oje small apo in my android phone i merged and by phone upload to YouTube. This all without using
    my PC. but in last 6months is impossible to upload one video to Onedrive.

Here is pictures my multimedial external hard drive and game drive

This is multimedia external hard drive. Here i have all videos recorded on xbox one X console.

[​IMG]

Here is my game drive for installation games and apps

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console - Similar Threads - Problem upload Onedrive

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  6. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  7. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  8. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  9. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  10. Upload speed problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed problem: I am currently paying for a 10mbps upload and my Xbox is currently only receiving 3-4 I am hardwired and my provider is fine cause my laptop is getting both expected download and upload while my...