Problem with update of Microsoft Store, XBOX ONE S

Discus and support Problem with update of Microsoft Store, XBOX ONE S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have XBOX ONE S and I am having problems with a Microsoft Store update. As soon as it starts, it stays stuck for days, it doesn't advance, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manu LB, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Manu LB
    Manu LB Guest

Hello, I have XBOX ONE S and I am having problems with a Microsoft Store update.
    As soon as it starts, it stays stuck for days, it doesn't advance, it doesn't even show the percentage.
    It does not allow to cancel or pause the download and all the updates of the other games that need it are queued.
    A game reached a maximum of 8%, and then nothing, I can cancel game updates, but not the Microsoft Store update.
    Network functions are ok, online and offline games work fine but I can't download or update anything due to the "bottleneck" caused by updating the Microsoft Store.

What steps can I take to solve it?

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, tengo XBOX ONE S y sufro problemas con una actualización de Microsoft Store. A penas inicia se queda pegada por días, no avanza, ni siquiera muestra el porcentaje. No permite cancelar ni ponerle pausa a la descarga y todas las actualizaciones
    de los otros juegos que la necesitan quedan en cola. Un juego llegó como máximo a 8%, y luego nada, las actualizaciones de los juegos las puedo cancelar, pero no la de Microsoft Store. Las funciones de red están ok, los juegos online y offline funcionan bien
    pero no puedo descargar ni actualizar nada debido al "cuello de botella" que provoca la actualización de Microsoft Store.

¿Que pasos puedo seguir para solucionarlo?

Gracias.

:)

Manu LB, Aug 28, 2020
  2. MichaelHurley219 Win User

Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

Jesse thank you for your response. The Microsoft Edge that is available through the Microsoft Store on Xbox Series S. Is the same one I have installed and says that it can't update. I know Xbox uses a modified Windows operating system and something is blocking this update.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved

you play ARK on Windows or Xbox One?

If the problem on Xbox One,

you can report the problem on Xbox

This maybe is Xbox build or game problem

If the problem is windows 10,

pls sure your windows 10 / display drive is lastly.

and update microsoft store apps. (maybe has xbox base update)
  4. TallerSnow45360 Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Mad Max Fury Road 4K UHD disc also can't play on my xbox one s...

so the issue is the bluray player app in the microsoft store.

it needs to be updated with the latest codecs.

please update the bluray player app.
  5. burtie(2) Win User

Game disappeared off console

Go to Microsoft Store, either via the Console or a PC and select manage or install. You should see that there and if not, let us know. The game needs to be updated and to do that you need to force a reinstall.
    He's gone into Microsoft games store on XBOX one S but there is no option of manage or install?
  6. wolfstolz Win User

Microsoft Store fails to update to the latest version - Xbox Series X

Same Problem for me, ever i click in xBox Store i become an Error message with "please Update Store" (in German: Microsoft Store aktualisieren) but If i click in it the update work at 99%, and the Message come again with please Update ....

I have a xBox Serie S too.

//Edit

OK, thanks. I have see your answer to late. Now IT work for me too.

Thats **** from Microsoft, thats realy a little problen, why they not close Apps not self If you make a update or better way, why not a Pop-up with a message that the Xbox must close this app (or Game) If you will end this update.
Thema:

1. Problem with update of Microsoft Store, XBOX ONE S - Similar Threads - Problem update Microsoft

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  6. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  7. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  8. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  9. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 update problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 update problems: Hello today the new msfs arrived (dvd version) when after I installed it I needed to do a mandatory update but when the update was at like 8Gb it went back to 5 Gb...