Problem with troll banning

Discus and support Problem with troll banning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i dont kno if im the only one out there experiencing this but im being banned almost every month from comms for absolutely no given reason. Trolls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXMidasXx, Aug 2, 2018.

1. xXMidasXx
    xXMidasXx Guest

So i dont kno if im the only one out there experiencing this but im being banned almost every month from comms for absolutely no given reason. Trolls get mad on games for numerous reasons and lash out anyway they can right now im banned. Weird thing is i
    havent had any small banters with anyone id id over a week. And even in that i never swore or nothing? So im left to ask what am i banned for? This answer couldnt be given to me by xbox live support and the only thing they told me is that i can submit a request
    for review to xbox enforcement to see if they would revoke the sentnce. Sure, i thought! I mean i already pay for it, right?

So i write my question asking why ive been banne because id assume you would need some sort of physical proof, a visual something? I told them the only arguements ive had were intelligible oneswhere cussing mightve taken place but not directly pointed at
    eachother but more randomly place into sentences from both sides.

I was never answered or responded to ad i highly doubt anyone has ever been responded to which leads me to believe its an automated division. Meaning reports are fed to a computer that probably just reads (REPORT) from whoever sends the request and boom
    iinstant banning without any reason or proof someone in a present, or past game can look up your gt snd you a message and have you banned. This is happening and its definitely not fair im out money on my account and 2 week...yes i said 2 WEEKS of comunication
    in xbox games which is crucial and they know it and for what? I bet you they cant tell me cause im looking at as i said about a week worth of team chat and prty requests. I want my money back, a reason, or this suspension to be revoked!

Never had this problem with PS4 GAWH!

xXIIMidasIIXx

:)

xXMidasXx, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Communication Ban.

Glad to see the trolls can win. I get sent a rude message, reply quite casually and I get banned. Can you please review these messages before banning?

PostmortemPaul, Aug 2, 2018
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Help with a banning problem

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

You would get that notification if your console is banned.

OK Fowl, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team are a real group of people and if they haven't responded to your case review yet, they will. That would be the only possible way to have your suspension removed. If you run into people like that, the best thing to do is just to report
    them and block communications with them.

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are a real group of people and if they haven't responded to your case review yet, they will. That would be the only possible way to have your suspension removed. If you run into people like that, the best thing to do is just to report
    them and block communications with them.
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  8. Addicted x7 Win User

Xbox com Ban is getting absurd

Like i stated in a comment above this is the problem i have. Trolls dont get banned most of the time i reported a lot rarely saw any actions taken. People can troll and dont get banned but people get banned for messaging someone „you‘re bad“ literally.
    Thats absurd
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Trolling for Bans

Yeah. Great system....troll never gets banned, just person who calls them an anatomy name. Good job Microsoft...not really, that is sarcasm; please don't ban me for calling you out...
    Trolls would get banned if people like the OP reported them instead of losing their cool and responding to them.
  10. lbmtcu Win User

Trolling for Bans

Yeah. Great system....troll never gets banned, just person who calls them an anatomy name. Good job Microsoft...not really, that is sarcasm; please don't ban me for calling you out...
Thema:

1. Problem with troll banning - Similar Threads - Problem troll banning

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  8. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  9. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  10. Cheating troll problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating troll problem: I am stuck in a zombies game with a kid playing under the gammer tag eddieboy66 he is using a god mode cheat and will not let the game end until everyone leaves. Can you please do something about...