PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX ONE READER
Discus and support PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX ONE READER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, my xbox one console began to fail the disc reader, I inserted a disc, it took it but did not play it. Because of this I decided to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeG_994, Apr 20, 2023.
Thema:
PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX ONE READER
Loading...
-
PROBLEM WITH THE XBOX ONE READER - Similar Threads - PROBLEM READER
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
Disc reader problem maybe?
in XBoX on ConsolesDisc reader problem maybe?: Hi I have an Xbox 360 S, it seems to be making a whirring sound when playing a disc. It plays for a while - say 15 minutes then the screen turns to a dark blue or green with thin stripes over... -
I have a problem with the disc reader
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a problem with the disc reader: on this day in the morning I was playing a game called overwatch and changed the game by removing the disc and placing the FIFA 17, I did not want to start and when I return to coconut the... -
Disc reader problem - Making noises and not working
in XBoX on ConsolesDisc reader problem - Making noises and not working: Dear Microsoft, I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the product. I had problems with the console in less than two months, and two different problems. The first problem was this:... -
Problem of the reader, serious or not ?
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem of the reader, serious or not ?: Hello, This morning turning my console I had a problem with my drive. I put my disc in my BF4 game console, but it was not detected by it (there was no abnormal noise of the drive). So I press...