problem with the xbox on screen keyboard.

Discus and support problem with the xbox on screen keyboard. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had the same problem as many other people with the on-screen keyboard, that you cannot get to go away. I have seen some people say to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Pineault, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Ben Pineault
    Ben Pineault Guest

I have had the same problem as many other people with the on-screen keyboard, that you cannot get to go away. I have seen some people say to get the Windows 10 app and then you can disable to keyboard. I do not know if I am supposed to get the app on my xbox or on my laptop. Hope someone can help. Thanks

:)

Ben Pineault, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Si_Klegg Win User

Completely Unplayable. Can't get past first screen.

Problem solved by Microsoft tech support! My usb keyboard was the problem. After I unplugged it an on screen keyboard popped up.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ben

Sorry to say but is not possible to disable the on-screen keyboard even if you have a chatpad or USB keyboard connected to your console.

Previously was possible and the option is available in the Xbox console companion app. But this app didn't received updates since the Xbox PC app debuted
    So, even if you enable the "hide keyboard" toggle. Is not going to work
  4. sajida Win User

On screen keyboard in minecraft

I dislike the keyboard on screen feature when using an actual keyboard. It just wastes too much time. I am not sure if this is just a Bedrock problem or a Java problem too.
  5. Julian Mendez1 Win User

pop up keyboard on xbox when using edge?

I meant that when u type using keyboard on xbox edge browser a pop on screen keyboard also appears which blocks the screen i was asking if their was a way to remove that pop up keyboard when using a keyboard
  6. victor manuelgarcia Win User

Xbox One on screen keyboard

I have the on-screen keyboard brought up on my television on the Xbox One and using my controller to push the buttons on the on-screen keyboard and there is no enter button
Thema:

1. problem with the xbox on screen keyboard. - Similar Threads - problem screen keyboard

2. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  3. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  4. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  5. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  6. Screen ratio problems on Prime video app

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen ratio problems on Prime video app: The Prime video app on my Xbox One has had issues with the ratio for the video player since an update on Saturday. The screen has been pushed down by the top black bar as seen in the attached...
  7. Problems with black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with black screen: Hello everyone, I have problem when i try to turn on my xbox series s i don’t have a signal on my monitor. I found some tips how to restart manualy by presing a xbox logo and pairinig bottom....
  8. blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen

in XboX Insiders
    blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen: hi,I have the following problem.I have an xbox series x. If I press the home button on the controller to return to the home screen while I'm in a game the screen turns black. When I then press in...
  9. Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV: Hi, I have recently purchased an LG G2 OLED TV and I am having a problem, after configuring everything every time I turn on my xbox series X it changes the resolution to 640x480, I reboot the...
  10. On screen keyboard problem with Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    On screen keyboard problem with Xbox one: When the keyboard appears and I start typing it automatically moves towards the autocorrect at the top of the screen and won't let me go down back to the letters and it just stays like I've...