Problem with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Can you help me?

Discus and support Problem with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Can you help me? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open the Xbox app its window pops up and looks as if it's about to start. After about three seconds the app closes or crashes. Every time I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TrippPittman1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Problem with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Can you help me?

When I open the Xbox app its window pops up and looks as if it's about to start. After about three seconds the app closes or crashes. Every time I try to start the app it does this.

I've done everything I've seen online regarding trying to fix this issue.

Including;
    restarting my computer

uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app

uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Store

enabling all Xbox and Microsoft Store services

logging out of my account and then logging back in

deleting the Microsoft Store cache

updating windows

running the WSRESET command

scanning for integrity issues and having them repaired

reinstalling Windows 10 while keeping my files and programs

The only thing I haven't touched to try to fix this issue is the registry. I have no idea what could be wrong or even where to start looking for an issue there.

Please help if you can, I'm at a loss of what to do next.

:)

TrippPittman1, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together.Can you please try to follow the steps on this link then restart your PC and try it again?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Thanks!
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Rayman Jungle Run, Can't sign into Xbox Live

4. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

Thema:

1. Problem with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Can you help me? - Similar Threads - Problem app Windows

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  6. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major...
  7. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Avatar app and One Drive: The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or...
  8. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  9. Xbox app log-in problem | Flashing log-in window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app log-in problem | Flashing log-in window: Basically when I try to log-in in the Xbox App it opens the log in window but then it closes itself almost instantly. I have had this problem for almost 2 months now and I couldn't fix it....
  10. [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10: I have been trying to record my gameplay with my friends recently. However, I could not hear my voice in the videos. Only the voice of my friend and game sound were recorded. I am quite sure that...