problem with the x box live's subscription.

Discus and support problem with the x box live's subscription. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello,i'm a italian player..during this week i'm having problems with the payment of the subscription. I must pay also two expired payment..i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyon95, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Kyon95
    Kyon95 Guest

hello,i'm a italian player..during this week i'm having problems with the payment of the subscription. I must pay also two expired payment..i have money in the credit card (postepay) but i can't pay it and the renewal of the subscription. what is the problem?
    howe can i solve?can you help me? Thanks a lot..

:)

Kyon95, Oct 17, 2017
  2. rozzer2k1
    rozzer2k1 Guest
    Billed 4 times for x box live subscription

hi

I recently tried to renew my x box live subscription. I wasn't left with a loading screen then tried again. After that didn't work I checked my online banking and have been charged for 4 x box live subscriptions.

I logged in to my Microsoft account to check the subscription and it appearances I have renewed my x box live subscription until 2020 which is not what I wanted.

How do I get through to Microsoft to rectify the issue. I wanted a 1 year 39.99 subscription.

rozzer2k1, Oct 17, 2017
  3. mad operater
    mad operater Guest
    x box live on a new x box

i will be getting a new x box in 2 days and my current subscription to x box live runs out in 2 months the package i will be getting comes with 3 months free to x box live gold which i currently have when my old subscription runs out will i still get the
    free 3 months which comes with my new xbox i would l love to know the answer to this thanks

mad operater, Oct 17, 2017
  4. problem with the x box live's subscription.

Hey there Kyon95,

In this case it's best to contact our Chat/Phone teams. They can assist with billing and account issues.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Kyon95,

In this case it's best to contact our Chat/Phone teams. They can assist with billing and account issues.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DoubleBender Win User

xbox live

I have an x-box live account but even though it's showing my GamerTag, it still says I'm not connected to x-box live. I've checked and all of the other services are running fine except for x-box live. This has been happening since last week. It's probably
    been about four days without no connection and I know that there's no problem with my internet connection. How can I check to see when I last renewed my x-box Gold subscription?

Thanks,

Tony Trout
  7. skylaar Win User

x box live subscription

If you only have the one Xbox in the house, it is easy to login on your account go to Settings --> Personalization --> My Home Xbox and set the system to be your Home system. Your Gold/Live account is now shared with anyone that uses that system. So now
    you can sign out, let your son sign in and he has Gold access as long as he is using that system.

I have two Xbox systems, one is setup as Home and my kids use that system. The other is in my office and not setup as a Home system but Gold/GamePass/Digital Games all come with two licenses. One attaches to your Gamertag and the other attaches to your
    Home Xbox. So I can login with my Gamertag on my office Xbox and enjoy Gold while my kids login on their Xbox (set as My Home Xbox) and enjoy Gold as well, even play games with me. This way I don't have to buy each kid their own Gold subscription.
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

x box live subscription

Hi BunkerPath8133,

You can also try gold sharing if you play on the same xbox
  9. DerVaddi Win User

x box live subscription

did you redeem the code on your account? if so, you can't transfer it anymore. but if you also log in to your xbox and use it as your home console, he can use xbox live gold. this is the family sharing of microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
Thema:

1. problem with the x box live's subscription. - Similar Threads - problem box live's

2. x box update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box update problems: My sons Xbox One wouldnt update. Managed to do manually offline, now it won't open any games. I am a total novice, please help 47984fdf-1475-41fc-bad4-cb7bca27aa75
  3. X box account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box account problem: Hello! I have a X box account problem. My email address will expire in April (indamail.hu Hungarian site) Unfortunately, I created a new user account to which I assign a new email...
  4. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  5. Problem with X box live pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X box live pass: Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support...
  6. Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem: Bought a XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 month membership & it won't let me redeem. It goes all the way through but then has a message at the end. Something about purchase?? Can anyone help?...
  7. Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360: Hi guys! Is anyone having trouble seeing some games on the market in the last few days? Since yesterday I can not see some games (I want to buy some) and I can not log in to the game Destiny....
  8. X box live gold cards codes problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold cards codes problem: Hi all, i have a problem with prepayed cards codes. I have several cards bought but none code is working... It says @try again later@ at xbob site and does not allow to redeem codes... What...
  9. Having problem with download games from the x box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problem with download games from the x box live: I have a new x box one console and i get with her the game Fifa 2015 (with a code to download the game ) also i bought x box live. when i download the game fifa 15 the downloading was without...
  10. Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!: I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I live in the United States. I'm posting this...