Problem with the MSFS2020 store

Discus and support Problem with the MSFS2020 store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After choice, order and payment I click on the download button. During the course of the latter, a brief network outage stops the download process. A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marc-eugene robert, Apr 21, 2022.

  1. Problem with the MSFS2020 store


    :)
     
    marc-eugene robert, Apr 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Problem with the MSFS2020 store

    Hello, marc-eugene. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I don't work for Microsoft and I don't have access to user accounts.

    Here you can find a troubleshooting guide for MSFS not downloading or installing. Can you please follow these troubleshooting steps and see if they work?

    https://appuals.com/ms-store-wont-install-fligh...

    If you still can't make it to work, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you.
  3. marc-eugene robert Win User

    Problem with the MSFS2020 store

    Hello. Disconnecting the Microsoft account and reconnecting there after restarting the PC did not
    worked. The problem is not that Flight Simulator does not install because it is installed and
    works perfectly. The problem comes from the Flight Simulator store. It's with the shop
    where I ordered a scenario and at the time of downloading the network was interrupted for a few seconds
    the shop has been blocked and reports as a pending purchase. The system did not register that this
    order has been canceled and refunded. The simulator works perfectly for him, it is only at the level
    from the store that I can no longer make a purchase because the system is waiting for the old download.
    Please help me find a solution.
  4. PagliarinoEzio Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

    Hello.

    I solved the problem and from the Store I downloaded MSFS2020 again.

    Thank you
  5. EricWishart Win User

    MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

    Hi!

    I've the MSFS2020. In the marketplace it is possible to click BUY for a product. But after this I become the error "buying not possible".

    The accounts in the MS Store, XBOX-App and MSFS2020 are the same.

    My creditcard is working - because I bought a product today in the MS-Store.

    Anybody any idea what there is wrong?

    Thanky.

    Mark
    So i have that issue every couple weeks. I just log off msfs2020 and log back in and it works every time!
  6. SquirelNutz Win User

    MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

    Hi!

    I've the MSFS2020. In the marketplace it is possible to click BUY for a product. But after this I become the error "buying not possible".

    The accounts in the MS Store, XBOX-App and MSFS2020 are the same.

    My creditcard is working - because I bought a product today in the MS-Store.

    Anybody any idea what there is wrong?

    Thanky.

    Mark
    I had the same problem. I have a few apps I start before launching the sim, such as TrackIR, instrument server and a couple of other addons. On a whim, I started the sim with none of the addons and the Marketplace worked perfectly. Good luck.
Thema:

Problem with the MSFS2020 store

Loading...
  1. Problem with the MSFS2020 store - Similar Threads - Problem MSFS2020 store

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Msfs2020 game pass problem

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Msfs2020 game pass problem: I bought msfs2020 on the Microsoft store when it came out. I installed a couple of mods and they all worked fine. Then I decided to remove msfs2020 from my computer because I did not have any more...
  10. MSFS2020 Control Problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS2020 Control Problem: I have lost all flight controls for FS2020. Joysticks are recognized but cannot control aircraft's control functions. The keyboard fight controls don't work either. I've been using a Thrustmaster...