Problem with the Marketplace

Discus and support Problem with the Marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!, i'm Marco from Italy ad 2 months ago me and my family have been tranfered from italy to Bambury (Oxfordshire) and this is the problem: When i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostTank482, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. GhostTank482
    GhostTank482 Guest

    Problem with the Marketplace


    Hi!, i'm Marco from Italy ad 2 months ago me and my family have been tranfered from italy to Bambury (Oxfordshire) and this is the problem: When i try to rendeem a code of 10 pounds the xbox360 say me that not are 10 pounds but 10 euros, and the marketplace
    and the dashboard are in Italian when i change the language and the local to: English and United Kingdom.sorry for the bad english and for the help.

    :)
     
    GhostTank482, Mar 8, 2014
    #1
  2. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    Shadow of Mordor Free DLC - Out now on Xbox One (PS4/PC later)

    I saw this earlier, but I couldnt find it on the marketplace? Anybody else having that problem?
     
    XOne_ShotX91, Mar 8, 2014
    #2
  3. iTaky69
    iTaky69 Guest
    Problem with Xbox Live Marketplace

    so my problem is that i live in luxembourg, but Luxembourg isnt in the list of Live supported regions btw Luxembourg is between France and Germany

    and i have France as console region but everytime i try to download it says that the content isnt available in my region

    recently i tried to download annihilation and didnt work...so please tell me what should i change, by that i mean if i have to change my console region and to what i should change it...oh and yes i have Black ops French and English so i think it doesnt matter
    if i download the english one or the french one right?
     
    iTaky69, Mar 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Problem with the Marketplace

    Mistress Sara, Mar 8, 2014
    #4
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Marketplace Problem

    Double check that your console is set for Alberta. Looks like its charging you Ontario taxes which would be 41.80 for the game.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Marketplace problem

    Sorry to hear it. Currency on your account can be used to purchase Xbox 360 content but you must be on your Xbox 360 to make the purchase. Otherwise an alternate payment method may be required
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

    Problem with the Marketplace

  8. RepellentMean Win User

    Marketplace Problems

    I'm having the same problem.
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    marketplace problem

Thema:

Problem with the Marketplace

Loading...
  1. Problem with the Marketplace - Similar Threads - Problem Marketplace

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...