Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock)

Discus and support Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Custom models from the pack (eg. beds and chests) do not appear properly and instead revert to their base model. The textures seem unaffected though,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regz Paliza, May 12, 2022.

  1. Regz Paliza
    Regz Paliza Guest

    Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock)


    Custom models from the pack (eg. beds and chests) do not appear properly and instead revert to their base model. The textures seem unaffected though, but how can we fix it?

    :)
     
    Regz Paliza, May 12, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock)

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    Hope you're doing great today Regz

    For this specific issues with Minecraft the best option is contact Mojang support via link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

    Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

    Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

    If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

    Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

    iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

    After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

    In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  4. ii3Cosmic Win User

    Minecraft Texture pack wont download

    I am having this problem on Pc and it is the Bedrock edition. And yes i am having the same issue with other texture packs that I have tried downloading
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Minecraft Texture Packs

    Some texture packs was not transfered from 360 edition to the newer Bedrock edition.
  6. aciella Win User

    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

    you need to go to the store, texture packs then search bedrock pack or something like that and download it (its free) and then you’ll be able to sign in!
Thema:

Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock)

Loading...
  1. Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock) - Similar Threads - Problem Legendary Texture

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...