Problem with the hot wheel expansion

Discus and support Problem with the hot wheel expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the format i make i install the forza horizon 3 and the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. The blizzard mountain is working but the hot wheels... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cpc80, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Cpc80
    Cpc80 Guest

After the format i make i install the forza horizon 3 and the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. The blizzard mountain is working but the hot wheels expansion isn't working. Only the cars are in my garage. Could you please advise me on what to do.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Cpc80, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Felipe03298
    Felipe03298 Guest
    expansion pass problem

i am with this same problem. I can't acess the hot wheels expansion.

Felipe03298, Sep 22, 2017
  3. MyToyAndSSB
    MyToyAndSSB Guest
    Expansion pass for FH3

Well... Yesterday I bought Expansion pass for FH3... And I have troubles with Hot Wheels DLC. I can't play on Hot Wheels DLC map, but can use Hot Wheels cars... With Blizzard Mountain all okay.

MyToyAndSSB, Sep 22, 2017
  4. BenniBunny
    BenniBunny Guest

I have the same Problem.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

My way so far to fix the problem.

- De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

- the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

- Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

- The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

- If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

- If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work

BenniBunny, Sep 22, 2017
  5. TopAce888
    TopAce888 Guest
    I also have the same problem. Yesterday evening all was working fine and today I cannot start the Hot Wheels Expansion.

TopAce888, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Felipe03298 Win User

expansion pass problem

i am with this same problem. I can't acess the hot wheels expansion.
  7. BenniBunny Win User

I have the same Problem.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

My way so far to fix the problem.

- De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

- the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

- Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

- The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

- If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

- If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work

8. TopAce888 Win User

I also have the same problem. Yesterday evening all was working fine and today I cannot start the Hot Wheels Expansion.
  9. discordant T Win User

expansion pass problem

I've had the game since release with VIP Pass and the Expansion Pass. I had been able to play Hot Wheels expansion without a problem until today. I can get into Blizzard Mountain but if I try to access Hot Wheels it suddenly now prompts me to purchase the
    expansion (even though it's installed already as well...). Even tried just loading up the game on my 2nd xbox to see if it had some kind of corruption but no, can't get to Hot Wheels anymore. Have no idea what to do but am frustrated like everyone else here
    ;).
  10. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. Problem with the hot wheel expansion - Similar Threads - Problem hot wheel

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: I've been trying to enter the hot wheels park for days, But it just shows a cutscene and tells me I haven't installed it (I already installed it) Does anyone knows how to fix this?...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game tells me to install the DLC even though I...
  10. In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem......: since update now when I leave garage all it does is almost demand I buy the hot wheels expansion . It won't even go back , so what do I do ? It is not making me happy ......