Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON

Discus and support Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Hitman - Game Of The Year and Hitman - Game Of The Year UPGRADE. The last one contains Legacy missions, the Requiem Pack,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimmyGeeraert, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON

Hello,

I recently bought Hitman - Game Of The Year and Hitman - Game Of The Year UPGRADE. The last one contains Legacy missions, the Requiem Pack, but none of those is actually there on the game.

When I check it into the game, I can see what I've got, and what I don't have. The Requiem Pack is missing, and the Store section of the game offers me to buy it...

I can also see they were being downloaded when I launched the installation of the Game of the Year UPGRADE.

Can someone help me about this ?

So far, I've uninstall and reinstall the Upgrade twice, launched the game again several times as I saw some people had some kind of related problems with new stuff that didn't show up.

I had to install it several times and it still doesn't work, and it is a serious issue since it takes a lot of datas for absolutely nothing, and that I paid for the game as well.

:)

JimmyGeeraert, Jan 6, 2019
  2. JimmyGeeraert Win User

Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON

Sorry to hear about your troubles. :( Check out this troubleshoot page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content

Scroll down to the "Finding add-ons" and/or the "Troubleshooting add-ons" and try the solutions listed there. The add-ons might just need to be downloaded from the manage game menu.

Let us know if this doesn't work so we can dig deeper for you!

Let me know if this solves your problem!
    Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I tried many of the things that are listed here, and it's interesting, but it didn't help. So far, nothing works, the game is installed, the Prologue of the second Hitman is installed too, and when I select "Play" on the store,
    it gives me this message : "Do you own this game or app?", like I don't have it, then I go to store and it says the game is installed.

It's a bit frustrating but I'm sure there is a solution.

And now something crazier happened ! The GOTY now contains everything that was in the GOTY edition AND the GOTY Upgrade edition.
  3. JimmyGeeraert Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The
    upgrade version of the game
    needs to meet certain criteria in order to utilize it. You must own either ‘HITMAN - The Complete First Season’, ‘HITMAN - Upgrade Pack’ or have individually purchased all episodes from Season 1 to be able to use this item. Search
    for other ‘HITMAN Game Of The Year Edition’ options if you do not own any of these items. Does the account meet this criteria?
    Thank you for your answer, and yes, I have the content : I just bought actually the GOTY edition first, before buying the Upgrade.

So that doesn't make sense to me, I should also have a free prologue of Hitman 2, and all the add-ons are there actually, but the prologue doesn't work either, and it's always the same thing : it asked me to go to the store, and in the store, it says that
    the product is owned and installed. So when I try to launch the prologue again, it simply shows me the same message and the circle continues lol.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JimmyGeeraert,

needs to meet certain criteria in order to utilize it. You must own either ‘HITMAN - The Complete First Season’, ‘HITMAN - Upgrade Pack’ or have individually purchased all episodes from Season 1 to be able to use this item. Search
    for other ‘HITMAN Game Of The Year Edition’ options if you do not own any of these items. Does the account meet this criteria?
  6. AndiHG Win User

Hello JimmyGeeraert,

Hello XBF Leonzo G,

I have the same problem too, but I haven't got ‘HITMAN - The Complete First Season’, ‘HITMAN - Upgrade Pack’ or have individually purchased all episodes from Season 1.

I have just the cheahpest Hitman, and the "Hitman - Game of the Year Edition Upgrade".

What not so funny is: now I can't these things purchasing in the Store.

What can I do now?
Thema:

1. Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON - Similar Threads - Problem game HITMAN

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. Problem with HITMAN (2016) game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with HITMAN (2016) game.: I have downloaded HITMAN(2016) and all 6 of the episodes that the game offers. But whenever I load up the game and try to play one of the episodes, I get an error message saying that I don't have...
  10. Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.: Hello, I bought the Collector Edition Hitman 2. But I miss my game content even after activating both codes that I had the edition. In the Xbox Store, I see the Expansion Pass that I can still buy...