Problem with the film Pacific Rim

Discus and support Problem with the film Pacific Rim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased this rental on Xbox Video. It says it is supposed to be in english, yet it is in Italian or Spanish? What is going on? I cant get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarklingCass, May 3, 2014.

  1. DarklingCass
    DarklingCass Guest

    Problem with the film Pacific Rim


    I just purchased this rental on Xbox Video. It says it is supposed to be in english, yet it is in Italian or Spanish? What is going on? I cant get in touch with support either.

    :)
     
    DarklingCass, May 3, 2014
    #1
  2. 0xc101a3ee

    Unable to down load film on xbox video

    Pacific rim

    Have paid for film but get error message 0xc101a3ee, unable to down load, please re try!!!



    Can you assit ty
     
    HumidYeti770361, May 3, 2014
    #2
  3. Can't purchase game using MS Points

    I'm having the same problem when attempting to download DLC for the Pacific Rim game. Sucks. Really hard
     
    online messiah, May 3, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Problem with the film Pacific Rim

    Which country do you live in and which country is your gamertag set for?
     
    onyxishere, May 4, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Problem with the film Pacific Rim

    Which country do you live in and which country is your gamertag set for?
  6. online messiah Win User

    Can't purchase game using MS Points

    I'm having the same problem when attempting to download DLC for the Pacific Rim game. Sucks. Really hard
  7. The Boogymaan Win User

    What weapons would you like to see in gta v?

    The Jaegers from Pacific Rim would be nice :)
  8. The Boogymaan Win User

    What weapons would you like to see in gta v?

    [quote user="iAshHD"]

    [quote user=""]

    The Jaegers from Pacific Rim would be nice :)

    [/quote]

    Saw it on Sunday, it destroyed the entire Transformers trilogy. Best film I've seen since the Avengers.

    Anyway...

    Yeah, give me Chernov Alpha covered in 'Lost Boys' emblems and then we'll see who is the bike-riding butt-bandit.

    [/quote]Agreed, i'm in love with the film. And that would be epic
  9. UnafraidWhale Win User

    having a problem with getting the skin customization dlc on pacific rim

    It still won't download and I download/buy any other dlc it's just the dlc from the pacific rim in game dlc store and that's how I bought the dlc but it just download so I'm thinking that the makers of pacific rim need to fix it
Thema:

Problem with the film Pacific Rim

Loading...
  1. Problem with the film Pacific Rim - Similar Threads - Problem film Pacific

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  9. App “Film and tv” problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    App “Film and tv” problem: The Movie and TV app no longer reproduces the content purchased if I access the play or restart or resume button (the trailer is played without problems). The message "for this operation you must...
  10. Xbox film&TV season pass problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox film&TV season pass problem: I recently purchased the season passes for Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but it is only showing episodes 11 and 4 respectively even though more recent episodes have aired in the uk and...