Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!???

Discus and support Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!??? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!??? Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Brandi Jones, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Brandi Jones
    Brandi Jones New Member

Brandi Jones, Apr 21, 2021
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Gears 3 FORUM TOURNAMENT>!>!>

"How so? Dedicated Servers fix that issue".

And even so, how exactly is a dedicated server going to fix the lag someone is going to experience in an Aussie to Yank match?
  3. M I KoBrA I K Win User

Will Xbox One and the new dedicated servers vanquish NAT issues?

Dedicated servers will most likely fix the NAT problem that some ran into on XBL. Without dedicated servers you are P2P (Peer2Peer) NOW you will be connecting to Microsofts servers instead of connecting to someones IP.
  4. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Dashboarding is Becoming a MAJOR Problem

Anyone else notice how dame ignores any posts that suggest dedicated servers won't stop lag, or fix any of the problems we are having. (Except for dashboarders)
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

What will dedicated servers do/fix?

TOG is right, I posted the link that says exactly what he is saying in another thread.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

What will dedicated servers do/fix?

[quote user="iBakez"]

I'm talking about networking 101 when it comes to gaming.

[/quote]

Well you said everyone would have a p2p connection to the host.

First of all we have never had a p2p connection in cod, but the main thing here is that the devs have stated that we would get dedicated servers on all platforms. They said it will be a hybrid of dedis and listen servers.

Do you have some info that says otherwise? You sound as though you knopw something that noone else does, maybe sharing that information would be the thi ng to do.
Thema:

1. Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!??? - Similar Threads - Problem dedicated server

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  8. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d