problem with the command
Discus and support problem with the command in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with the control, it is disconnected every time, I have to turn off the console and turn it on again so that the control can be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GladBead8564107, May 13, 2018.
Thema:
problem with the command
Loading...
-
problem with the command - Similar Threads - problem command
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
Problema con mando de Xbox One (interrupción en actualización) Problem with Xbox One command ...
in XBoX AccessibilityProblema con mando de Xbox One (interrupción en actualización) Problem with Xbox One command ...: buen día, hace unos días tuve un roblema con mi mando, lo conecté por cable a la consola y me pidió actualizarla, procedí a realizar la actualización pero cuando llegó a un 46% aproximadamente se... -
problem with the command
in XBoX on Consolesproblem with the command: I have a problem with the control, it is disconnected every time, I have to turn off the console and turn it on again so that the control can be reconnected 93b19942-b3f3-4170-b6c1-58e2595cb037 -
Voice command for xbox one Tv Channel Problem
in XBoX on ConsolesVoice command for xbox one Tv Channel Problem: When using voice command to change TV channel is alway pulls up my on demand menu once it get to the channel... I have Spectrum cable in Florida I was wondering if this is something that can be... -
XBOX "Command not available" problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX "Command not available" problem: After applying the automatic update of XBOX's console today, I am getting a voice error message "command not available" whenever I press the controller's buttons in FIFA 2016, while it was working...