Problem with the coin while trying to buy games on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with the coin while trying to buy games on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem while trying to buy a game on the Windows Shop on Windows 10. I live in Colombia, so the coin we use here are Colombian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danieschav902, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Problem with the coin while trying to buy games on Windows 10

Hi everyone, I have a problem while trying to buy a game on the Windows Shop on Windows 10.

I live in Colombia, so the coin we use here are Colombian pesos (COP), but when I enter to the Shop, all the prices of the games are shown on Euros. When I try to buy the game, an off course, try to put a debit card on the account, the shop ask me for my
    province, which are the States of Spain, and in the space that says Region, it put Spain, and it doesn't give me the chance to change it. I don't know what to do, because it doesn't let me put the debit card that is registered on my country Colombia. Do one
    of you know how to change the country? Or What should I do to solve the problem? Thanks.

:)

danieschav902, Feb 2, 2017
  2. rowanvt13
    rowanvt13 Guest
    Coin Purchase not available on this version of minecraft

Hi,

So i've run into a problem when trying to buy coins in the windows 10 version of minecraft.

whenever I press the button to buy coins I get the following Message.

Problem with the coin while trying to buy games on Windows 10 [​IMG]

I am 100% sure I'm currently running the latest build of windows 10 and minecraft (even tried minecraft beta builds).

I've also attempted it on another PC and it seems like I also get the same error on this device, which leads me to believe it might be something in my network blocking the store.

- I have an active internet connection

- I have tried it with the firewall turned off

- I have run the windows 10 networking troubleshooter (came up empty)

If anyone has any suggestions what could possibly cause this please do tell.

- Rowan

rowanvt13, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Has BIG ISSUES, XBOX Cannot Connect to the Cloud!

I have had an update to Windows 10 and since then my Windows 10 games, specifically Microsoft Jackpot, will start to load and then I will get a message 'There was a problem saving your coin balance to
    the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again.' There is no problem with my internet connection and I have also updated my security information while working with Xbox Support to try to resolve this issue. I have also tried to uninstall
    and reinstall the game and that has not resolved. Xbox Support has no other troubleshooting to try and I want to have my coin balance back. Can someone please look into this issue.

ReaginicMoon290, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there danieschav902.

It sounds like the region of your account is tied to a different region than where you're physically located. for info on how to change the region of your account, check out

this page here

Mister Maka, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there danieschav902.

It sounds like the region of your account is tied to a different region than where you're physically located. for info on how to change the region of your account, check out

this page here
  6. sheldogsmom Win User

nothng changed

I just had this problem today! I was about to blackout my 4th card, after paying extra coins for 5 more numbers 3 times, and the game interrupted. I'm ticked. If I hadn't just bought 7000 coins I would just ignore it. The XBox assistant told me I need to
    contact Windows 10 support. Can't seem to get any response. I will not be buying more coins!
  7. VickiGrisdale Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

I am having the same problem. Coins gone, clovers gone. I do not have windows 10 so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I hope someone fixes this soon as I have lost the coins that I purchased.
  8. bizzyca Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

I just installed Windows 10 and I am signed into Jackpot but it is saying that there is a problem saving coin balance to the cloud. I have internet connection. Is it having a problem going from the old windows to the new windows internet (Edge)? Please
    help
  9. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

cant records screen

I m trying to record the game while playing but

this error occurs "we cant record now please try later"

is there I have to buy x box for windows 10 pc separetely
Thema:

1. Problem with the coin while trying to buy games on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem coin while

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...: Microsoft (Routers): on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving...
  10. Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem: I paid $4.99 for 530 coins on Microsoft Bingo tonight, it was deducted from my bank account within seconds, but I never got the coins. The upgrade to Microsoft Bingo has some bugs in it. Please...