Problem with the amazing spider man 2!

Discus and support Problem with the amazing spider man 2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant play the game because it freeze during tutorial.i can do the first web swing with the left trigger but when it come to the right hand(right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiscoKnight7, May 7, 2014.

1. DiscoKnight7
    DiscoKnight7 Guest

i cant play the game because it freeze during tutorial.i can do the first web swing with the left trigger but when it come to the right hand(right trigger)nothing happen!the camera still work and i can still acssess the menu.i tryied to reinstall the game
    twice,update the controler,power turnoff the xboxone and nothing works!hope somebody as an idea!

:)

DiscoKnight7, May 7, 2014
  2. mark1000
    mark1000 Guest
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 7, 2014
  4. Problem with the amazing spider man 2!

Either return the game or call Microsoft and tell them it is isn't working.

NonprofitTomb44, May 21, 2014
  5. 1qui
    1qui Guest
    I just rented this game twice and both times I was not able to get past the gunshot scene. Peter Parker says I need to get over there but freezes. Everything else moves as normal.

I went on Activision and all it says "Restart Checkpoint."

I was able to do that numerous times and still the same thing.

I have been wanting to buy this game as a gift but if it is not working for me then will it work for someone else.

XBOX 360, any tips!

6. Spyroman12
    Spyroman12 Guest
    usually I would offer help here, but honeslty...this spiderman games really sucks. End of story.

Thought, if you are having issues with this game in that sense, you might want to restore the console to factory defaults. The game might have caused more corruption that caused this issue.

Spyroman12, Aug 10, 2014
  7. Tacoberg
    Tacoberg Guest
    Yup this game is terrible. I cannot unlock the "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement, which is the last one to get 100%, and its stuck at 97% Idk what else to do. Some say its a server issue, but I don't think its that. If it were 100%, yes maybe, but not 97%.

Tacoberg, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

9. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement is still stuck at 97%...
  10. Bentleyma Win User

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
  11. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

It's been a week, and "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement for Amazing Spider-Man 2 is STILL stuck at 97%...
  12. Lofty Who Win User

Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Thema:

1. Problem with the amazing spider man 2! - Similar Threads - Problem amazing spider

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9