problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"

Discus and support problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game gta 4 in steam in 2013 now wrote that the number of activations has been exceeded and asked to enter another key how to solve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VihtoriOma, Dec 15, 2018.

  1. VihtoriOma
    VihtoriOma Guest

    problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"


    I bought the game gta 4 in steam in 2013
    now wrote that the number of activations has been exceeded and asked to enter another key

    how to solve this problem?


    problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4" [​IMG]


    :)
     
    VihtoriOma, Dec 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

    All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  3. tohellnbak Win User

    GTA5

  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    Does gta3, vice city, and san andreas xbox originals work on 360?

    The thre Grand Theft Auto games that you can play on the Xbox 360 according to this article

    here
    on Xbox.com are.

    • Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"

    Contact the online store you have purchased the game from to solve this issue.
  6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

    problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"

    Hibthere it's best to contact steam support to see if they can help you de activate the game.
Thema:

problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"

Loading...
  1. problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4" - Similar Threads - problem activation game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Problems changing Name and activating Minecraft Multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems changing Name and activating Minecraft Multiplayer: Hi there, even though I'm over eighteen now, I still can't change my name on my own because my parents still need to confirm the namechange. Furthermore when I've started Minecraft the...
  7. problem with activation of minecraft java and bedrock edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with activation of minecraft java and bedrock edition: Hello, dear Microsoft team! I have a problem with Minecraft. I recently purchased a key for this Minecraft Java&Bedrock Edition set in a store, came home and activated the key at...
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center: I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center 08d9530f-973f-49ac-a468-f7313d6aabe5
  10. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3