Problem with Taptiles

Discus and support Problem with Taptiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Taptiles has been unavailable to me for2 days with an error message of Ox803F8001. please help 01ff0f5d-2fa4-492e-a327-9381b8e3af10 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PerverseGerm1, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. Problem with Taptiles


    Taptiles has been unavailable to me for2 days with an error message of Ox803F8001. please help

    :)
     
    PerverseGerm1, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. StagedMoss04
    StagedMoss04 Guest
    Not loading Mahjong

    Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
     
    StagedMoss04, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

    I'm having the same problem with Taptiles, Mahjong and Solitaire.
     
    DanielleAtkinson, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. DomW9595
    DomW9595 Guest

    Problem with Taptiles

    Hi,

    Sorry that you are unable to access Taptiles, please see the link below - this may help you resolve the issue.

    0x803F8001 - Error Code

    Thanks,

    Dom
     
    DomW9595, Jul 13, 2017
    #4
  5. ChicoryGirl4 Win User

    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
  6. StagedMoss04 Win User

    Not loading Mahjong

    Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  7. RarinMallard137 Win User

    Taptiles won't load

    My problem is similar.........starts to load...Taptiles screen, turns to Meditation screen, closes back to opening account screen. Any ideas how to get back to Taptiles?
  8. DanielleAtkinson Win User

    Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

    I'm having the same problem with Taptiles, Mahjong and Solitaire.
  9. fjbailey3 Win User

    Taptiles 8.1 issue AGAIN!

    We have the same problem, Taptiles minimizes itself immediately on launch an HP Envy laptop. It was working, then stopped. This problem exists with both accounts on the Envy. Taptiles works fine on both accounts on an HP Pavilion. On my desktop, Taptiles
    will not connect to Xbox, although other Xbox games work fine. All systems run Windows 8.1 All systems are current on Windows and application updates.
Thema:

Problem with Taptiles

Loading...
  1. Problem with Taptiles - Similar Threads - Problem Taptiles

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...