problem with sound

Discus and support problem with sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have problem with sound on pc i have xbox series controller when i connect headphone and connect the controller with cable i hear the sound from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ahmedrafat1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. ahmedrafat1
    ahmedrafat1 Guest

problem with sound

i have problem with sound on pc i have xbox series controller when i connect headphone and connect the controller with cable i hear the sound from headphone but when i use the controller as wireless i hear the sound from the tv not from headphone

:)

ahmedrafat1, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Remedy OmG Win User

Sound Problems?

It's if you get injured, it makes you breathe heavy and then makes the sound quiet until you are fully healed.
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sound problems

@PaltryAmoeba564 I'd still like to get it fixed for you though if I can. Unfortunately the Xbox forums are going to be down starting tomorrow so please contact me via my Facebook profile linked in my signature or via email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Though Facebook
    is faster!) Thanks! :)
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Sound problems

Hey there,

Some apps such as YouTube do not support surround sound on Xbox One. If some games & apps work with surround sound, while specific apps do not, the best route to take will be to reach out to the developers of those specific apps to inquire about possible
    surround sound support.

Hope this helps!
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Sound problem

Glad to hear it's resolved RedHotRR! :)
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sound problems

Hello Baby Zio,

Thank you for reporting this issue. The information has bee passed on to our production team. Can you please confirm what type of device you're using?

Thank you,

Thema:

problem with sound

1. problem with sound - Similar Threads - problem sound

2. Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(: Hello. I recently bought an acer QG241Y H monitor which was advertised to have built-in speakers. But now im realising that the speakers dont work. I tried troubleshooting but that doesnt fix the...
  3. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  4. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  5. There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite: There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite 600103d7-947a-44f9-80e0-6f9f595c9aa5
  6. Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem: Got an Xbox series **** was working fine all of a sudden the image ain't coming up on my screen it's just a black screen the sound comes through and I'll get a flicker of image but then it goes...
  7. Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.: So i look at the settings and its saying headphones are plugged in when they arent.i put the headphones in after that and take them out again and the sound comes back through the tv but this...
  8. [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy: This happened very recently and I don't know what the problem is I just think I'm going to have to stop using the service on my computer. "Solutions I have already tried"...
  9. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  10. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...