problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

Discus and support problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by An_Tran1992, Apr 11, 2022.

1. An_Tran1992
    An_Tran1992 Guest

Hello every one

I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again .

so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias to continue . so i add an email (not a clone email )

then it said " There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later. "

Then i try to add alias in account.live.com , but when i relaunch the game it still require specify an email address ?&*$^%@& .

so i type the email address i already add in account.live.com , then it said that email address already are microsoft account , please use another one ??!^$&#^$&#.

is there anybody can solve this problem ? i'm tired with microsoft virtual agent .

:)

An_Tran1992, Apr 11, 2022
  2. CupOTea6708 Win User

Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.

Hey buckbalboa,

Are you signed in to a real xbox live profile? For games like Forza horizon 4 you must be signed into an xbox account so the game can save data to a profile.
  3. buckbalboa Win User

Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.

Hey ,

Are you signed in to a real xbox live profile? For games like Forza horizon 4 you must be signed into an xbox account so the game can save data to a profile.
    I am signed in with my Microsoft account and its the account I use for other games like Minecraft.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Forza 4 syncing error 0x830601e7

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Hi Kev
    That’s strange, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more. For this please try when possible

A. Sign in Forza horizon 5 with a different account and test the online features

B. Sign in with your account on a different PC and try accessing the online features from there

By the way, if maybe you play Forza horizon 4 or other online game. Are you able to experience something similar?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Trying to appeal very old ban

The ban is only part of the OP issue...their main problem is that they cannot sign in to Forza Horizon 5 with a different Microsoft/Xbox account like you should be able to. Because of that they can't play due to the account being banned from XBox Live
Thema:

1. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - problem signing live

2. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  3. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  4. There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and...: I have the problem with the problem on Forza forum website There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and try again. Make sure to give Forza Motorsport...
  5. problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem logging in to xbox live on my xbox 360. I created an account on the website and paid a subscription. On the console after entering the email address and password will show...
  6. Sign in problem on xbox live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in problem on xbox live.: When i want to sign into xbox live everytime it's show an error message. I try to sign in many time but i could not. I also search by the error code to solve this but there wasn't any solution....
  7. problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010: Hello guys. I can't sign in to my live account on my Xbox one S. my network connection is fine and my live account is working with no problem on my other devices. The error says " There is a...
  8. "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in": Hello guys! I'd really really be thankful if you could help me. First you need to know that I am completely ignorant about Xbox one. I am starting to investigate how it works! :-) I bought 2...
  9. Xbox One Live Sign In Problem Workaround

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Live Sign In Problem Workaround: Xbox currently has a problem with people that are unable to sign in to Xbox Live. My boyfriend and I found an easy workaround. Switch your power mode from Instant-on to Energy-saving. Then restart...
  10. Problem with Xbox Live Sign-in!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Sign-in!: Hello there! I have a problem with my xbox! I cannot log in with my microsoft account. I have enabled two step verification in my outlook/microsoft account and i read on the internet that i...