Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

Discus and support Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and runs smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. when this issue occurred I tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling the app then I launched the app then when I get to the home page of the app. I go to choose another movie to watch and the same issue occurs the movie will work great and run smooth for a while then then the movie will suddenly stop then I’ll get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. so then I tried restarting my console and then when I got to the homescreen dashboard I went to launch the SHUDDER app and when I got to the home page of the app I went to choose another to watch and the same issue occurred again. after the movie worked great and ran smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue with the SHUDDER app I’d really appreciate your support and feedback so that I’m not alone with this issue thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mister Urkel Win User

Blu Ray Player Picture Judder

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear about whats going on with the Blue-ray app. Last thing I would want is a shuddering effect while watching a movie. May I suggest uninstalling the app and re-installing it? I feel like its worth a try.

Give it a go and reach back to let us know how it goes.
  3. Annoyed Bush Win User

PLZ include the headset with the xbox one or make it a preoder bonus.

You could use the *shudders* Kinect mic.
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

why is are there no horror games any more

Forget 'The Conjuring' ... The day they release 'The Bachelor' in video game format will be the day true horror is revisited!

I should know... The wife watches it... (Shudders)
  5. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

Any Massive Great Games I've missed?

Condemned... ~Shudders~ I'll never forget that mannequin section when they all surround you. Freaked me out big time lol.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

I hate to say it but...

.....chicks with under-bites .....*shudders*
Thema:

Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app - Similar Threads - Problem SHUDDER app

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  6. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  9. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  10. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...