Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2

Discus and support Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The achievement say : Complete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week I do it 10 days in a row but the achievement didn't unlock. I try the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Altis21, Feb 13, 2018.

  1. Altis21
    Altis21 Guest

    Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2


    The achievement say :

    Complete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week
    I do it 10 days in a row but the achievement didn't unlock.

    I try the support procedure : Problèmes liés aux succès et défis Xbox One

    But no change.

    :)
     
    Altis21, Feb 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Sweetyxc
    Sweetyxc Guest
    Is there something wrong with this achievements? Short-term commitment 20G

    how can I get it ?

    I have done this achievement twice

    What's wrong with it?
     
    Sweetyxc, Feb 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Is there something wrong with this achievements? Short-term commitment 20G

    Hey there Sweetyxc!

    If you're having trouble with a particular achievement, please check out this
    Xbox One Achievement troubleshooter
    and run through all the steps. If you're still having trouble, be sure to check out the Survey Post it links to near the end of the troubleshooter. Let us know if you have any other questions Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2 :)
     
    Mister Maka, Feb 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2

    Hey Altis21! Give the troubleshooting steps in this
    sticky
    a try and see if they help get that achievement unlocked. If you continue to have issues after trying those steps, fill out the survey at the bottom of the post so the information can be passed to the proper teams. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Feb 15, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

    Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2

    Hey Altis21! Give the troubleshooting steps in this
    sticky
    a try and see if they help get that achievement unlocked. If you continue to have issues after trying those steps, fill out the survey at the bottom of the post so the information can be passed to the proper teams. Thanks!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Is there something wrong with this achievements? Short-term commitment 20G

    Hey there Sweetyxc!

    If you're having trouble with a particular achievement, please check out this
    Xbox One Achievement troubleshooter
    and run through all the steps. If you're still having trouble, be sure to check out the Survey Post it links to near the end of the troubleshooter. Let us know if you have any other questions :)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo Wars 2 Daily Challenges Achievement

    Hey there,

    According the a post made by a 343i team member on
    this Halo Waypoint thread
    , this issue is currently being investigated by the appropriate teams. I recommend keeping an eye on that thread for any updates that may be shared there. Hope this helps!
  8. BigHemi45 Win User

    TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

    1. Destiny

    2. HALO 2

    3. Quantum Break

    4. Sunset Overdrive

    5. Batman

    This is my short term list lol
  9. EightBulZ Win User

    Which is your favorite videogame genre?

    RTS games which are not easy to find on consoles. Halo wars 1 and 2 are awesome but short of that there isnt a whole lot going on for that genre sadly
Thema:

Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2

Loading...
  1. Problem with "Short-term commitment" achievement in Halo Wars 2 - Similar Threads - Problem Short term

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Battlefield 1 Short Cut Problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Short Cut Problem: Hey, I've purchased two previous short cut kits that worked instantly. Purchased the medic kit today and it still won't work. Thoughts? 617f69b0-8108-44a5-8b3e-c2b4f66211e8