Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

Discus and support Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThariqHalifa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. ThariqHalifa
    ThariqHalifa Guest

Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to choose from but south Africa isint one anyone can help me
    resolve this issue?

:)

ThariqHalifa, Mar 29, 2020
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Store region question

try to change your region in the console settings, if the problem continues and you will still pay by credit or debit card open a paypal account and use it as a payment method
  3. RafaelCBF0 Win User

Paypal not listed as an option to pay the remainder of the purchase.

You have to choose, PayPal or Credit/Debit card as primary method of payment, then you will get the option to split payment between MSC and PayPal and Credit/Debit card.
  4. HassanB Win User

How to buy things by paypal

Secondary payment method, prepaid card, credit card/debit card etc.
  5. TonyBrian2776 Win User

Games with Gold problem

I have a debit and a credit card as payment method. I must say that I never encounter this problem before.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Adding my Debit card as a payment option

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

This could mean that the billing address for your payment option is incorrect. To fix this issue, make sure the correct billing address is listed on the payment method you're trying to use:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Microsoft account
    Click Payment & Billing, then Payment Options.
    Under Payment Methods, select the payment method you tried to use to make the purchase.
    For credit cards, debit cards, and direct debit, do the following:
    Select View or edit card and adjust the billing address as needed.
    Select Save when done.
    For PayPal, do the following:
    If the email address is incorrect for the PayPal account, select Remove Account.
    Select Add a new payment method.
    Select Credit Card or PayPal.
    Follow the instructions to set up your credit card, debit card or re-add your PayPal account as a new payment option using the correct billing address.
    Note Edit debit cards as you would a credit card (not available in all locales).
    You will now be able to complete the transaction.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

1. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa - Similar Threads - Problem setting payment

2. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  3. Problem setting up Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem setting up Xbox: Problems linking Epic Games Account to Xbox. My sons have just got an Xbox each that we have/are in the process of setting up. First son's seems ok and is linked to his epic games account (which...
  4. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  5. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  6. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  7. problems with setting up an xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with setting up an xbox profile: i’m trying to log into a new xbox (i havent used my account for an xbox before) and after putting in a gamertag and submitting i keep getting a 0x80A40008 error. is there a way to fix this so i...
  8. There is a problem with settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with settings.: Good Evening, My name is . I was busy trying to solve my problem my settings button where when I select settings it says “You need to install a game or app for this. Make sure you you’re signed in...
  9. Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up: Help me set Google Chrome I have been having a problem 6ba75b87-137e-45bf-ae87-b6b6f06d1835
  10. how to fix privacy setting problem ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix privacy setting problem ?: okay so on my child account when i try to get the gift mail in forza horizon , xbox shows me an error telling that a parent has to change your privacy setting , but the thing is i have already put...