Problem with series x, need help

Discus and support Problem with series x, need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PabloSalaya, Mar 27, 2022.

1. PabloSalaya
    PabloSalaya Guest

Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles that have native or upscaled 4k resolution, such as Elden Ring, Red dead redemption 1, gta V Remastered, or especially Guardians of the Galaxy, I notice a strange effect. This doesnt happen with every game, for example, with psychonauts 2, the gunk, alan wake remastered or The gunk, everything its ok. I have not found the specific name but I think it is the “ghost effect”. My questions are this: Is this a widespread problem in the games I mentioned? Will it be a problem with my television or the graphics card of the console? Are there methods to eliminate this problem? I attached link to some videos so you can see:

https://streamable.com/36xkjv

https://streamable.com/mrbfdv

:)

PabloSalaya, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If you said it happens on other TVs it must be a hardware situation
  3. PabloSalaya Win User

Someone with a similar experiencia?
  4. PabloSalaya Win User

On one of the TVs I tested (pretty old Sony 1080p), playing around with the TV settings I was able to considerably reduce the elden ring motion problem. That makes me suspect that maybe it's not the hardware of the console, but as you say, I'm not sure. What tv is ideal to be able to test the problem?

Answering to your post, the console settings doesnt give the option to put in on 6 bit
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Could you give me the model #? 6 bit color hasn’t been used since the 80s, and no device would feed that to a TV. We’re talking EGA, not VGA it’s that ancient.

What graphics mode do you have engaged in the game settings?? What mode is your TV set to? Please make sure it’s set to Game mode.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

That's what I mentioned in the first message, usually it's the Tv, and you need to test on other TVs, but you are not convinced so I offer the other possibility, being the TV or the console it would be due to the hardware
Thema:

1. Problem with series x, need help - Similar Threads - Problem series need

2. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  3. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  4. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  5. Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2: My Elite Series 2 Firmware is currently 5.17.3202.0. I want to connect the controller to my Nintendo Switch using Mission Control. Since FW 5.xx and up use Bluetooth LE i need to revert to an...
  6. First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country

in XBoX on Consoles
    First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country: Hello, I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to Poland. I tried to carry out the first...
  7. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...
  8. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  9. Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea
  10. How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...: My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when being pressed....