Problem with saved games, pls help

Discus and support Problem with saved games, pls help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive had some problems since accidentally being on 2 different xbox’s with 1 account. Fixed it right away, thought it was doing deal. Ive been getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z Saba, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Z Saba
    Z Saba Guest

Ive had some problems since accidentally being on 2 different xbox’s with 1 account. Fixed it right away, thought it was doing deal. Ive been getting an error message though whenever i try playing games. It says “theres a problem with your saved games. It says to clear local saved games but im a little skeptical. That wont delete the apps ot progress yeah? And do i need gamepass to have cloud? Im starting to get a little worried and i dont wanna mess it up more, and if i dont have to reset local data that would be amazing.

:)

Z Saba, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Xbox Cloud is free. You don’t need a subscription to save or sync your game’s progress to the cloud.

If you’re playing your games online all the time, your progressions are synchronized automatically to the cloud. It’s okay to delete your local saves because it will be synchronized from the cloud again.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Perfect! I am glad that it worked. Hopefully everything goes well right now with your games.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  4. Z Saba Win User

Thanks, it worked perfectly! I hope it doesnt happen again, but im glad it worked
  5. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate it. Keep me posted.
  6. Z Saba Win User

Thanks, ill give it a try, your a life saver because everyone else has been so confusing
Thema:

1. Problem with saved games, pls help - Similar Threads - Problem saved games

2. Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S: Hi, I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S. My wife now played the Game on Xbox One, but the Game Saves are not...
  3. XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem: Hi, I started a new game on FFXIII and encountered a save problem. I saved my game after 30min play time, howerver, past this point each I want to save my game (new save or earase and create a...
  4. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  5. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...
  6. Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems: I've had my Xbox One X for about 7 months with no issues at all, until last week. While playing a game I got this message: "There's a problem with your saved games. You'll need to delete and...
  7. Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR: I been having this issue since i first got my Xbox One in November of last year. I don't have a Kinect so I when I do try to record a video or take a picture I do it by double tapping the Xbox...
  8. Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR: I been having this issue since i first got my Xbox One in November of last year. I don't have a Kinect so I when I do try to record a video or take a picture I do it by double tapping the Xbox...
  9. Problem with Record That/ Save screenshot/Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
  10. Game save problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save problem: Hi , I wanted to transfer game save from Xbox one to the flash drive but I can't find how to ?. 382ae057-9834-405f-b68b-5488eadd43bc