Problem with remote play.

Discus and support Problem with remote play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems with remote play on my series x. I've tried both with my android phone and my ipad pro but the result is the same. I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by [Yağız], Mar 8, 2023.

1. [Yağız]
    [Yağız] Guest

Hi,

I'm having problems with remote play on my series x. I've tried both with my android phone and my ipad pro but the result is the same. I can't figure out why the screen is like this:

Problem with remote play. [​IMG]

:)

[Yağız], Mar 8, 2023
  2. [Yağız] Win User

Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I can't turn off the remote control function as I'm away from home and I will be for some time. I've tried reinstalling the apps but that didn't help.

Is there any other suggestions you can give me to try while I'm away?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi [Yağız]!

Let's set it up from scratch. We will have to disable your remote play features first.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Uncheck the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

Once done, restart your console. After it restarts, enable the remote features again.

After you re-enabled it, reinstall your Xbox app on both mobile devices.

After that, open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.

If possible, try to connect to a different network connection. You should meet the network speed requirement of:
    7-10 Mbps
    Connected to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network (a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network will work but isn’t currently optimized)
    Cellular network connectivity is also available
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Remote Play problems on cellular

You should contact your service provider about this problem, if it’s not working, they may be blocking Xbox live services, specifically streaming on cellular due to the large amounts of bandwidth. They may also throttle you passed a certain level of data usage which might put you under the requirements of streaming
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Remote Play problems on cellular

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ABMoreazz, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try first to do this in your router:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their console's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

(To find the Xbox One IP address, press the Xbox button to open the dashboard, go to System > Settings > General > Network settings, then select Advanced settings.)

The, this on your console:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  6. Bainesarcher Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Out of interest, once you go though the "turn it off, turn it on again" routine and the problem persists...and yes, all cables were removed......yes a wired connection was tried.......yes all other wifi connections were disabled during the test.......and yes, I also cleared the cache of my series X........and STILL the same message keeps repeating itself........what do you suggest then?
Thema:

1. Problem with remote play. - Similar Threads - Problem remote play

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. Remote play problem on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play problem on xbox series x: Hi, So I have this problem with my xbox series x. I use remote play (from ipad on wifi, PC wired, any client) and sometimes it stutters every 10 seconds for a second or 2. But sometimes it...
  10. Remote Tools and Host Download Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Tools and Host Download Problem: I have a problem with the last 2 Alpha Skip Ahed Versions, i have Remote Tools for Edge and Xbox Purchase Host that doesnt download. Anyone can help with this? submitted by /u/LowRezGuy...