problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem

Discus and support problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey i bought a movie Dragon Ball Z battle of gods when i played the disc this is what it say : the Blu-ray will play region A player only and i'm in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostrecon21403, Mar 28, 2015.

1. problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem

hey i bought a movie Dragon Ball Z battle of gods when i played the disc this is what it say : the Blu-ray will play region A player only and i'm in the United States

microsoft can you fix this problem i have the original Xbox one and can you do a update for this get the movie and you will see why you can fix the problem

send me a email i will tell you the whole story

please can you help

:)

Ghostrecon21403, Mar 28, 2015
  2. perpax78
    perpax78 Guest
    Post october update noise

same problem with blu ray noise... started before october update... installing titanfall and the blu ray started make this noise..

perpax78, Mar 28, 2015
  3. My Xbox One is refusing to read games

A friend of mine has the same problem, his console keeps telling him to insert a blu-ray disc, etc. I think the blu-ray drive is just on it's way out.

JustinSane1991, Mar 28, 2015
  4. perpax78 Win User

Post october update noise

same problem with blu ray noise... started before october update... installing titanfall and the blu ray started make this noise..
  5. JustinSane1991 Win User

My Xbox One is refusing to read games

A friend of mine has the same problem, his console keeps telling him to insert a blu-ray disc, etc. I think the blu-ray drive is just on it's way out.
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

3D blu-ray

[quote user="A Virtual Duck"]

Well technically you don't need to download an "app" for Blu-ray players, because it is PREINSTALLED. That's the only difference, except that the Blu-ray player has only one app.

-

[/quote]

My point was and still is, that a PS3 or a computer with a Blu-Ray drive rely on software for playback so both can be affected by whatever software/OS is running in the background. A stand alone Blu-ray player does not have that problem.

'

I assume that it will be the same with the Xbox One as an app is needed for playback of BR's.
  7. PamelaLawhead Win User

Factory reset doesn’t work

I found out what the actual issue is. The problem is with the blu ray drive. Looks like the update corrupted the firmware so the drive no longer works.
  8. Kev McCaw Win User

Xbox One Region coding for blu ray and DVD

Ok just to update you guys.

My uk xbox wont play usa standard def region 1 dvds

It will also not play usa blu ray region A dvds

It will play region free blu rays and region B blu rays and region 2 standard def dvds.

So its basically same as a normal uk blu ray player.

I thought there was a rumour that the x1 was region free blu ray. Unless it means the games are region free and playable on any x1

Either way im happy coz ill only be using it as a games console
Thema:

problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem

1. problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem - Similar Threads - problem region blu

2. Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?: [img] who have this problem? dafa4d28-4640-4e97-9670-e92829bde6df
  3. XBOX GAME PASS REGION PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS REGION PROBLEM: My friend gifted me an xbox game pass coupon code before he goes to cadet collage now i cant contact him for 4 months , and i dont know that which region's code is that , is there anyway that we...
  4. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...
  5. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I've had Java edition of minecraft ever since it came out. When I try to play, i'm always stuck on demo mode because apparently there is a problem with my region settings. Here is the exact text...
  6. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I have bought Minecraft Bedlock Edition and played it fine a few years ago. I installed the game again recently and I see "There may be a problem with your account region setting" I have played it...
  7. Region Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Problem: Hello , I want to know how am I able to buy anything from in game or a game when my region is not covered . It's hard to find redeem codes or if they not suspicious. I don't understand why so...
  8. Region change problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region change problem: I had a black screen on one x then I reset it and it worked. Now my region and location settings are locked to one country and its China l can't change the setting even if l go to settings..HELP...
  9. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  10. Region problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Region problem: Basically, here is a thing, I live in KAZAKHSTAN. Not Russia, there is a difference between these two countries. I want to buy Minecraft! But it says, purchases are not available in my region. Any...