Problem with redeeming my rewards

Discus and support Problem with redeeming my rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried several times to redeem my 100 Robux but every time I confirmed my rewards it said "There's an issue with your account or order" I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KOKOMI_FISH, Dec 2, 2022.

1. KOKOMI_FISH
    KOKOMI_FISH Guest

I tried several times to redeem my 100 Robux but every time I confirmed my rewards it said "There's an issue with your account or order" I tried searching an answer on google but it still doesn't work. I also contacted Microsoft Support and I don't know what they meant in the email. I need help with this thanks.

Sincerely Luca Akamatsu

:)

KOKOMI_FISH, Dec 2, 2022
  2. KOKOMI_FISH Win User

I did reach out to Microsoft for help but they sent me an email looking like this
    [​IMG]
  3. KOKOMI_FISH Win User

Ok thank you for your help!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Luca

In situations like this the best option is reach the Microsoft rewards team here
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

They have the proper tools to view your rewards account and tell you why you’re not able to redeem the desired item
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome ;)
    Hope you can receive a reply from there as soon as possible

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s the automated email
    Just notifying you about your request

You should receive another answer soon, please don’t open new tickets because the system can consider as spam
Thema:

1. Problem with redeeming my rewards - Similar Threads - Problem redeeming rewards

2. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  3. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  4. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  5. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  8. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  9. Redeem problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem problems: My friend send to me by xbox chat a gift and i use the code to redeem and i got dlc but i can't download the dlc i go to the store and search for dlc but he want me to buy it again...
  10. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...