problem with ram

Discus and support problem with ram in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’m gonna go straight to the point: whenever i try to download halo infinite from the microsoft store, it says i need a certain amount of ram and vram.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by genzguy1, Mar 11, 2022.

  1. genzguy1
    genzguy1 Guest

    problem with ram


    i’m gonna go straight to the point: whenever i try to download halo infinite from the microsoft store, it says i need a certain amount of ram and vram. it says i don’t have that amount, but i have checked settings and it says i have around 20 gb of virtual memory left. when i try to install the game it says pending. am i doing something wrong here? i’m like dumb when it comes to ram, memory and stuff so i don’t really know what to do so can someone explain this to me why this problem is happening?

    also my software is windows (windows 10) and i use a lenovo ideapad with intel core and bla bla bla

    :)
     
    genzguy1, Mar 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    problem with ram

    We require the exact specs of your IdeaPad laptop. Without which we can't tell you if it's compatible to play Halo Infinite. There are quite a few versions of the Lenovo IdeaPad, many of them are not designed for high end games.

    If does not meet or exceed the requirements provided by Ricardo Lechuga, then I'm afraid the game will not work on your device.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    problem with ram

    Hi genzguy1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    This are minimum system requirements for the game on PC

    CPU: AMD FX-8370 or Intel i5-4440.

    RAM: 8 GB.

    OS: Windows 10 RS3 x64.

    VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon RX 570 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.

    PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.

    VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.

    FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB.

    DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB.

    You need to compare this with your PC specifications, you can contact Lenovo support with your PC model or share here the specifications of the PC
  4. TafGaming Win User

    Low Gpu Usage ( 5% - 0% ) when playing games

    Yeah so after im upgrade to 16 Gb ram dual channel the problem no longer exist, the single ram channel is the problem
  5. slyfoxninja Win User

    Freezing/ crashing problems.

    It could be a problem if it's an older xbox, but then again it could be the fact that the game could be using so much ram that the cpu isn't fast enough to process all the data that's being fetched from the ram. The PC version requires at least 4GB of ram
    so that very well could be the issue. Volition may need to put out a patch that can fix this problem.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

    Xbox One Final Hardware Specs ?

    I really don't have a problem with the 8GB of ram with 5 of that being allocated towards games. The one thing they could do though is use faster ram then they are now.
Thema:

problem with ram

Loading...
  1. problem with ram - Similar Threads - problem ram

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 ...: Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 gigabytes,I want to install the update,but write that there is not enough memory,what to do?...
  10. Xbox one s Gears of War 4 limited bundle, problem GPU/RAM overheating!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Gears of War 4 limited bundle, problem GPU/RAM overheating!!!: Hi all, i opened a service required no.1391198707 for graphical artefacts on Battlefield 1 and i'm very very dissapointed because it's the 4th times in a short time i have problems with this...