Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

Discus and support Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a controller device registered to my MS account which is still in warranty and is no longer working. (Issues with two of the buttons) I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikewilliams_425, Jan 10, 2022.

  1. Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller


    I have a controller device registered to my MS account which is still in warranty and is no longer working. (Issues with two of the buttons)



    I have been trying to raise a service order via Microsoft account | Devices. However, when I go through the process to 'start order', I always face a problem when I get to this part of the order – “Select shipping address to see available service options”, where there is no address available to select. The profile for my MS account has up to date address information.



    The only other option on the ‘select shipping address page’ is “Enter a new address”. When I try this, it loads an error page saying "sorry, something went wrong"



    The above happens consistently and has been doing so for a week now. There doesn't seem to be any other way I can raise the service request, i.e. an email address or anything, as far as I can see anyway. If someone knows differently, I'd be very grateful.

    :)
     
    mikewilliams_425, Jan 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Den DZO Win User

    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

    Its a complete joke! why are support on this forum avoiding helping us with this?

    I just cancelled my order with the hope of starting again but now it won't let me add an address. just ANOTHER USELESS ERROR MESSAGE!

    Sorry, something went wrong.

    We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while.

    TraceId: OiIVaYzTsECUN1J+.8.183
  3. the elz Win User

    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

    I have same problem, since the series S update 2 days ago. The controllers constantly disconnect (yes everything is up to date, tried restarting console, pairing, even tried Xbox 1 controller, same problem, so must be the update)

    When raising a return, it insists on a new address, then it crashes, saying something is wrong. I'm in the UK.
  4. mikewilliams_425 Win User

    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

    Yes exactly, that is my experience too. The callback feature doesn't work but it doesn't tell you why. I hope I have now got somewhere though because the bot eventually sent me this link - Request a controller replacement (microsoft.com), which seems to allow me to request a replacement.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

    Hello again Mike, after going through the chat bot you will be attended to by a human, explain your case and ask them to open the service order for you.
  6. mikewilliams_425 Win User

    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

    Thanks, but so far I have only been able to speak to a chat bot who doesn't understand what I am saying. Is there an option for a human interaction?
Thema:

Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

Loading...
  1. Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller - Similar Threads - Problem raising service

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  4. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  9. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  10. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...