Problem with progression level meter

Discus and support Problem with progression level meter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After reaching level 99 & completing a gold bingo card, the progression level meter has stopped moving & does not show any progress being made at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DomILUSANEVY, Nov 20, 2017.

  1. DomILUSANEVY
    DomILUSANEVY Guest

    Problem with progression level meter


    After reaching level 99 & completing a gold bingo card, the progression level meter has stopped moving & does not show any progress being made at all. Please help. Thanks. Dom

    :)
     
    DomILUSANEVY, Nov 20, 2017
    #1
  2. NO LEVEL UP!

    I am currently on Level 42 and my level meter has been full for the last 10 games without any progression. Is there a problem on the site with this?
     
    FollowedDeer561, Nov 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Level Progression

    [quote user="bowski477"]

    via CallofDuty.com

    [/quote]Well, a system in which I might actually attain top rank for the first time since CoD4! Interesting. Good to see 3arc taking it back to how it was with CoD4 with XP requirement as well.
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, Nov 20, 2017
    #3
  4. FriskierEnd2
    FriskierEnd2 Guest

    Problem with progression level meter

    Isn't that the final level?
     
    FriskierEnd2, Nov 22, 2017
    #4
  5. FriskierEnd2 Win User

    Problem with progression level meter

    Isn't that the final level?
  6. OldPepsiMan Win User

    Dawnguard - Leveling Up

    The progress meter slows down with each successive level. Also, by level 55, many of your favorite skill areas have maxed out at 100 and will no longer yield any promotions. Since you need promotions to advance in level, you need to abandon your old favorite
    skills and develop the skills you have been ignoring. Check your level-up trees.
  7. LeonLOL_649 Win User

    Materminds achievement broken?

    the biggest problem with this achievement is that it does not have a progress meter, so if there is any way possible for you guys to just give me the achievement that would be great.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

    Destination level meter

    Hey there Emptyvisionz68,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

    HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  9. SpeckledEagle Win User

    longest headshot

    Around 150 meters.

    Get on my level.
Thema:

Problem with progression level meter

Loading...
  1. Problem with progression level meter - Similar Threads - Problem progression level

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...: My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our accounts so he can play where I stopped, how can we both play the same game but have our own personal...
  8. X box one Brothers in arms problem with save progress

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box one Brothers in arms problem with save progress: X box one does not keep progress after days. goes to the beginning 2a9bdcb7-cecf-4e73-9efd-02ffc5f91a1c
  9. Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !: Hello please excuse my spelling not speaking English I am obliged to use a translator, then here is I have enormous one concerns, I bought games Unravel I have approximately to play 15 hours...
  10. Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.: The achievement is 100% complete but still blocked. The concrete achievement is "No Rest for The Wicked" Complete all cases on the Vice desk. Two days ago I finished all the cases, and did not...