Problem with private update

Discus and support Problem with private update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded new update, and can not seem to party chat, was wondering if the link to invite other friends was still available as there is no point in me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Deadly Kraft, Mar 3, 2014.

  1. Problem with private update


    Downloaded new update, and can not seem to party chat, was wondering if the link to invite other friends was still available as there is no point in me signing on until the update becomes available to all on March 11th. Thank you.

    :)
     
    A Deadly Kraft, Mar 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Chris21ce
    Chris21ce Guest
    problem with MW3 private match

    Yes as the person above me said its an error is correct it will be getting an update when this bug is fixed in afraid all we can do is wait

    [quote user="I Dashboard It"]
    There's an issue with the map pack. Please wait while Infinity Ward resolves it.

    -

    It usually happens with some new map packs. (It did on Modern Warfare 2.)

    [/quote]
     
    Chris21ce, Mar 3, 2014
    #2
  3. Wiiwa BE
    Wiiwa BE Guest
    problem with MW3 private match

    I've done some research for you and I found out that some players are able to connect to a private game by joining a public game first, leaving it and joining the private game after.
     
    Wiiwa BE, Mar 3, 2014
    #3
  4. Problem with private update

    The last communication from Microsoft indicated the update would be on the 4th
     
    Quantum Tarntno, Mar 3, 2014
    #4
  5. Quantum Tarntno Win User

    Problem with private update

    The last communication from Microsoft indicated the update would be on the 4th
  6. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

    Xbox Live Issues?

    I cant seem to get on youtube app, I shouldn't have signed up for dashboard update as I cant even get into the private forums for the dashboard update to tell my problems =(
  7. Hello Im Dean Win User

    Private Beta Problems

    Yes, i do see the beta tab on my dashboard! Thank you for the help!
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    Private Beta Problems

    Hello Dean! I have updated you in our data base, so you should be good to go on those Beta forums!
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Private Beta Problems

    Hello, Hello! If you have the beta tab on your dash, you were added to the beta and one of the Support Team or Beta Team members will get you squared away after seeing this thread; it'll just take a little more patience now.

    However, if you don't see the beta tab, you did not get chosen for the beta and will not get access to the forums.
Thema:

Problem with private update

Loading...
  1. Problem with private update - Similar Threads - Problem private update

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Privat and online secure problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Privat and online secure problem: When i start tera i get a message that says you cant purchase content because of the way your account are set up, it can be changes in settings ( Privat- and onlinesecurity) on xbox.com But i...