Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

Discus and support Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fab Str, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Fab Str
    Fab Str Guest

I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click te start button and there is no reaction. Ive tred repairing through the manage section but it doesnt work. The weird thing is that when i try repairing it after clicking the start button it is not able to repairing the game because „the game is working right now”. Can somebody help me please?

:)

Fab Str, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Alright. Kindly also launch the Microsoft store app and sign-in with the account that has game pass or entitlement. At the upper right corner of the screen click the ellipses button (…) and select Settings then scroll to Offline Permissions and toggle it to On.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Kindly try the steps above. If it persists, delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes.
  4. Fab Str Win User

I will try to reinstall the game then do the following steps.
  5. Fab Str Win User

The problem may be in the fact that i have my game on a different Microsoft account compared to the one that i have my PC logged onto as i did the followinf step with cmd i was relogged into the account which my PC is logged into on Microsoft store. I tried creating new administrator on the account that i have the game on but it didnt work there aswell.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Press Control + Alt + Delete.

Choose Task Manager.

Check if the game is showing.

Click End task.

If not, press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

Then try the game again.
Thema:

1. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game - Similar Threads - Problem playing Football

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  5. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  6. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  9. CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S: Hi! Today I noticed that my charge and play device isn't working, when i connect the control it works perfectly but the battery only charges a little, maximum 10 minutes when I disconnect the...
  10. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...