Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

Discus and support Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then plugging the modem back in and waited for all the lights to show up on the modem then. I went to launch the 2019 movies app latest version of the app and when I went to try to watch several movies I still just keep getting a spinning white circle showing me that it was trying to buffer any movie I tried to watch. so then I thaught I wasn’t getting a fast internet speed so then I did a speed test for my internet i got 120MBPS down load speed when I picked any movie to watch before today I didn’t run into any issues. could the team please look into this issue or Brad Rossetti could you look into this issue I’m experiencing thanks it’s starting to effect my enjoyment of using my console.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 29, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

If you are using the latest version of Windows 10 (may 2019 1903 update), you right click the Xbox app/Console companion and select uninstall. Earlier versions of Windows 10 will not let you uninstall the app.
  3. Marco469 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I have two XBOXs, both have the same problem...hard locks randomly while using the youtube app.

The problem started right after the latest version of the youtube app came out. The lockup did not start ultil the youtube update and does not occur when not using youtube.
  4. airmattdog Win User

my surface pro does not recognize my purchase on xbox.com

You'll be able to use the Video app on your Surface. Make sure you're signed into the app with the same account that you used to purchased the movie. Also, it's good to make sure you're using the latest version of the app, there was an update released
    yesterday.
  5. airmattdog Win User

purchased movie wont play.

Make sure you're using the latest version of the app. Go to My Movies, locate the movie, swipe up and select Delete. Then press download. If you can't find the movie in My Movies, search for it, then press download.
  6. GlacialGoose135 Win User

Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

I have same issue as of July 25, 2019. I have latest version of Windows 10 Pro, latest Radeon drivers and Xbox app (beta). Please fix this or I am out too.
Thema:

Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

1. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I... - Similar Threads - Problem playing movies

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  5. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  6. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  9. CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S: Hi! Today I noticed that my charge and play device isn't working, when i connect the control it works perfectly but the battery only charges a little, maximum 10 minutes when I disconnect the...
  10. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...