Problem with panel on main menu :-(

Discus and support Problem with panel on main menu :-( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i write this post because i have a problem with the panel that should be open when i click on Xbox button... In fact when i click on Xbox button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiccardoSacco, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Problem with panel on main menu :-(

Hi, i write this post because i have a problem with the panel that should be open when i click on Xbox button...

In fact when i click on Xbox button the panel doesn't open and a "dark shadow" appears on the screen.

How can i do? Thank you all!

:)

RiccardoSacco, Jan 21, 2018
  2. EpicDuck1
    EpicDuck1 Guest
    Main menu problem

After I press a to load up the main menu in Nhl 15 it just keeps saying checking an does not load the main screen can anyone help me?

EpicDuck1, Jan 21, 2018
  3. Main menu problem

Unplug your xbox , while unpluged hold power button for 20 seconds, plug in machine fire it up if this doesnt work delete the game and reinstall

khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2-486E-B750-C043A1E5B4F9, Jan 21, 2018
  4. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Main menu problem

Unplug your xbox , while unpluged hold power button for 20 seconds, plug in machine fire it up if this doesnt work delete the game and reinstall
  5. Moltar1138 Win User

Downloadable content

Yes, just recover your old gamertag to the new console, and access your "purchase history". Should be somewhere in the menu after you select that panel on the main menu that has your avatar standing next to it.
  6. VanderGR1607 Win User

Main Menu

I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
  7. voteDC Win User

New Dashboard New Way Of Watching Movies

Avatars will still be there but they wont be on the 'main' panel judging by all the videos I've seen, they are tucked away on the social panel.
  8. AntoninEtienne Win User

Succès Forza horizon 3

Hello

I will try to write in English 😁

I currently have a problem with the success of FH3: in the game I realized several successes like destroying the panels. In the game I destroyed the 150 panels, in the start menu the 150 panels are destroyed.

On the other hand on the success of the xboxone I am at 98% and it is locked.

How to do ?

thanks for tout help
Thema:

Problem with panel on main menu :-(

1. Problem with panel on main menu :-( - Similar Threads - Problem panel main

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. Problem with game panel

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with game panel: I have a problem with game panel in xbox for windows 10. I can turn the panel on with windows icon + G, but when it is turned on and i want to record a video it says only: We can not record now,...