Problem with online safety settings.

Discus and support Problem with online safety settings. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft isn't letting me play realms due to my account privacy settings supposedly. I changed my settings on both the website and my xbox. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AltAcc3, Jan 22, 2023.

1. AltAcc3
    AltAcc3 Guest

Minecraft isn't letting me play realms due to my account privacy settings supposedly. I changed my settings on both the website and my xbox. Nothing has changed and im getting tired of having issues. My account has zero connections with any of the family settings nor are any set up to begin with. It was not doing this a few days ago. Earlier today i switched accounts for using gamepass as my usual one has expired and am unable to fix it right now, I say this because it might have something to do with it for whatever reason. Any ideas?

:)

AltAcc3, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. AltAcc3 Win User

In short, yes, I switched accounts for access to gamepass, but use the same account for minecraft. To add on to this the previous account had my xbox as its home xbox. Since I am using another account for gamepass, I made my xbox its home xbox as well as to not interrupt anyone who actually plays on the account.
  4. SurefireAP3X Win User

Online safety settings problem

Try going into the setting of your account clicking privacy & online safety custom and then click view details and customise and you can allow then "See content other people make"
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I just want to confirm, what did you mean by you switch an account for game pass? Did you mean that you subscribe to a different account but still using your main account for Minecraft?
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Microphone problems on Sea Of Thieves

Thema:

1. Problem with online safety settings. - Similar Threads - Problem online safety

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Problem with Online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Online.: Dear. We have problems with conection with Digi Telephone in Spain. Problems with IPs for 4 days. 2370642e-9eaa-4033-82aa-d157b7831f4d
  5. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  6. Online problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online problem: I can't access multi player modes on my xbox seires x, it keeps sending me to a screen to set up a plan, I have reset the xbox, I have a xbox live account active Plz someone help...
  7. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  8. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  10. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c