Problem with online access

Discus and support Problem with online access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sally Cottam, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Sally Cottam
    Sally Cottam Guest

I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an adult it won’t let me do it as I am already logged into my account it won’t let me add myself. Help??!!

:)

Sally Cottam, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that your account and privacy settings are setup correctly? I got you here a screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. Ben4724 Win User

problem access fifa23 online

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer like you, hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue and error message you provided, it could have something to do with the privacy settings of your Xbox account.

For us to check, please try to sign in your Xbox account via account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home then go to the "Privacy & online safety" settings tab. Once you are in, go to the Xbox one devices and there make sure you allow the multiplayer settings and other settings needed.

If it is already allowed, try to turn it off and on. Then restart your console after by doing a hard reset which is by pressing the power button till it turns off. After doing so, please try the game again if you can connect online.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

problem access fifa23 online

I am glad that it worked for you! If you need further help, please don't hesitate to post back in the community and we will be more than happy to assist.

Have a nice day!
  5. Badasi12b Win User

Clearing cache

Only problem with that is that the only way you can access your captures is to be online. I have a lot of captures, but they're only accessible while connected online.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Fifa 12 online access problem.

You need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play H2H and other online multiplayer modes on other games:
    www.xbox.com/.../join
Thema:

1. Problem with online access - Similar Threads - Problem online access

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Problem with Online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Online.: Dear. We have problems with conection with Digi Telephone in Spain. Problems with IPs for 4 days. 2370642e-9eaa-4033-82aa-d157b7831f4d
  5. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  6. Online problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online problem: I can't access multi player modes on my xbox seires x, it keeps sending me to a screen to set up a plan, I have reset the xbox, I have a xbox live account active Plz someone help...
  7. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  8. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  10. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c