Problem with new xbox live

Discus and support Problem with new xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear support, i have a problem. I just get a new subscription gold and i can't play or join a group . When i look my account i can see he is active.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John FaF 83, Oct 21, 2017.

1. John FaF 83
    John FaF 83 Guest

Dear support, i have a problem.

I just get a new subscription gold and i can't play or join a group .

When i look my account i can see he is active.

So, what's happen?

what can i do?

(ps: sorry for my english, i'm french)

:)

John FaF 83, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.

Thunderbird90, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Don Lupeto
    Don Lupeto Guest
    FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

I have found a workaround to the problem, which works for me:

- create a new account on XBox One

- Sign in using your main account (the one with XBox Live Gold)

- Add new account as an adult family member, which will give the new account XBox Live Gold access

- Sign in with the new account and start FIFA14. All game modes are available to the new account.

I think that this proves that the problem lies with some bug with the EA account associated with the problem gamertag.

Don Lupeto, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Letha1Venge4nce Win User

Help, multiplayer connection!

5. Thunderbird90 Win User

Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.
  6. KalatzaGr Win User

Connected to the Internet but not to Xbox LIVE.

Purcahse and content usage??new problem on xbox live??
  7. WhovianTimeLord Win User

Constant Drop In connection On Xbox

i have the same problem idk if Xbox Live is having problems or not. i recently got a new laptop with windows 8 and it will not let me connect to xbox live either.
  8. Don Lupeto Win User

FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

I have found a workaround to the problem, which works for me:

- create a new account on XBox One

- Sign in using your main account (the one with XBox Live Gold)

- Add new account as an adult family member, which will give the new account XBox Live Gold access

- Sign in with the new account and start FIFA14. All game modes are available to the new account.

I think that this proves that the problem lies with some bug with the EA account associated with the problem gamertag.
Thema:

1. Problem with new xbox live - Similar Threads - Problem live

2. Xbox live purchasing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing problems: I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page of rdr2 online. How can I fix this?...
  3. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  4. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming: Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for...
  5. Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers: Cant pass fortnite login on xcloud. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? https://imgur.com/a/M3fFRp7 submitted by /u/victordosanjos [link] [comments]
  6. Problems with Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Xbox live account: Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my switch or playstation it now uses the old...
  7. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  8. Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem: I cant seem to add a friend on gfwl, i have an account and i have the game but it asks for parental consent, even though i am the parent, which causes it to softlock me by asking for the password...
  9. XBox Live connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live connection problems: Hello there. I just downloaded the Minecraft java Launcher and, when I try to log in with my Microsoft account, it says the following: "The authentication destination is invalid or not configured...
  10. Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360): For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This...