Problem with new xbox live

Discus and support Problem with new xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear support, i have a problem. I just get a new subscription gold and i can't play or join a group . When i look my account i can see he is active.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John FaF 83, Oct 21, 2017.

1. John FaF 83
    John FaF 83 Guest

Dear support, i have a problem.

I just get a new subscription gold and i can't play or join a group .

When i look my account i can see he is active.

So, what's happen?

what can i do?

(ps: sorry for my english, i'm french)

:)

John FaF 83, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.

Thunderbird90, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Don Lupeto
    Don Lupeto Guest
    FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

I have found a workaround to the problem, which works for me:

- create a new account on XBox One

- Sign in using your main account (the one with XBox Live Gold)

- Add new account as an adult family member, which will give the new account XBox Live Gold access

- Sign in with the new account and start FIFA14. All game modes are available to the new account.

I think that this proves that the problem lies with some bug with the EA account associated with the problem gamertag.

Don Lupeto, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Letha1Venge4nce Win User

Help, multiplayer connection!

5. Thunderbird90 Win User

Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.
  6. KalatzaGr Win User

Connected to the Internet but not to Xbox LIVE.

Purcahse and content usage??new problem on xbox live??
  7. WhovianTimeLord Win User

Constant Drop In connection On Xbox

i have the same problem idk if Xbox Live is having problems or not. i recently got a new laptop with windows 8 and it will not let me connect to xbox live either.
  8. Don Lupeto Win User

FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

I have found a workaround to the problem, which works for me:

- create a new account on XBox One

- Sign in using your main account (the one with XBox Live Gold)

- Add new account as an adult family member, which will give the new account XBox Live Gold access

- Sign in with the new account and start FIFA14. All game modes are available to the new account.

I think that this proves that the problem lies with some bug with the EA account associated with the problem gamertag.
Thema:

1. Problem with new xbox live - Similar Threads - Problem live

2. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  3. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  4. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  7. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  8. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  9. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  10. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...