Problem with My Xbox one s .

Discus and support Problem with My Xbox one s . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox one s keeps turning right off when I hit the power button ,so what should I do ? 743d2b05-f383-494e-b27b-56a63b82c8c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandallJeffrey, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. Problem with My Xbox one s .


    My Xbox one s keeps turning right off when I hit the power button ,so what should I do ?

    :)
     
    RandallJeffrey, Mar 16, 2022
    #1
  2. AlfranzoHendricks Win User

    Xbox One S switches on and off

    Hi Ricardo

    Thanks for the reply. I however have the problem with my Xbox One S and not my PC, any suggestions on how to resolve the problem on a Xbox One S.
  3. SerahFarronFF13 Win User

    0x97e10804 whats going on guys

    i have the problem too, but i have 1 xbox one s and xbox one (normal, no S no X) and game work on my old xbox one. germany
  4. O Palestrino Win User

    Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

    I am having the same problems here with my Xbox One S and my Samsung KS8000.

    The first time I used my Xbox One S HDR was fine. After a preview update the problem appeared. I reverted back to the normal update and still same problem.

    I changed some video settings like putting 12 bit colors and now the HDR problem looks solved. But definitely the Xbox one S has some HDR issues.
  5. kodaik518 Win User

    Sign in issue

    Same problem here. Xbox one S. My black xbox one signs in just fine. Gone through networking troubleshooting, and everything points to the XB one S.
  6. OriginalDJkid Win User

    Can't access Xbox live in 360 games on my Xbox one.

    Fixed it by trading in my old xBox One in for a One S. Problem solved!
Thema:

Problem with My Xbox one s .

Loading...
  1. Problem with My Xbox one s . - Similar Threads - Problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...