Problem with my wireless xbox controller and cloud gaming

Discus and support Problem with my wireless xbox controller and cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently bought game pass ultimate. I was playing halo infinite for several hours and everything was working great, I decided to try a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reid_009, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Reid_009
    Reid_009 Guest

Hello, I just recently bought game pass ultimate. I was playing halo infinite for several hours and everything was working great, I decided to try a different game and when I started up a new game, the mouse cursor was still visible and the right joystiq controls the mouse cursor as well as the in game camera. I cant make the mouse go away like it was before. I tried halo infinite again and even other games and no matter what the mouse cursor is visible while playing and the controller controls it as well as the game. What should i do?

:)

Reid_009, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Reid_009

Is this happening on PC, right? Or where is this issue happening?
    If that's the case. Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this? In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

Hi KristianRusu! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you're using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming in a browser.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Known issue: USB connection does not work as expected

Known issue: Buttons on your controller may not work as expected on Android 9 and later devices
  5. SammyVS Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cloud gaming

Hi QUACKISON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When you use the Xbox Game Pass app or a web browser for cloud gaming, we recommend using an Xbox Wireless Controller connected via Bluetooth or USB cable. Many other types of wired and Bluetooth controllers can also work for cloud gaming. This article identifies some of those controllers and separates them into three categories:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Problem with my wireless xbox controller and cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Problem wireless controller

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  4. xbox wireless adapter problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems: Hello, I am using a new model Xbox wireless adapter on my Windows 11 PC. I have the Xbox wireless headset connected via the adapter. But there are sound stutters and lag in games with Dolby Atmos....
  6. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  7. Xbox Controller Wireless problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wireless problem: hello i have problem with my controller when i turn on my controller it work normally but after a while if im playing it disconnect and reconnect and after it says connected but nothing happend...
  8. Xbox wireless headset charging problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless headset charging problem: Hi , I have brought a new Xbox wireless headset for series X and it shows orange blinking while I connected it to the Xbox ( assuming it’s charging ) like after an hour I disconnected it from the...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem): Xbox Wireless Headset - When I try to turn it on, a white diode lights up and a power-up sound comes on. The white diode doesn't flash, it just lights up for a couple of seconds - and then the...
  10. Problem when synchronizing wireless control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem when synchronizing wireless control: Hi. My Xbox One has the following situations. When trying to synchronize a wireless control: 1.- Pressing the synchronization button that is on the console emits only a sound indicating that it...