Problem with my home console setting

Discus and support Problem with my home console setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My home console setting turned off by itself again and now i have to wait to 2022 to turn it on again , who do i have to contact to resolve this isue ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by filipsługocki, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Problem with my home console setting

My home console setting turned off by itself again and now i have to wait to 2022 to turn it on again , who do i have to contact to resolve this isue ?

It changed after i subscribed to game pass ultimate .

:)

filipsługocki, Jun 15, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Unfortunately, If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year plus the additional one then there is nothing you can do, but wait until 5 more switches are given to you (Usually 365 days).

Also, please keep in mind that customer support can’t offer additional switches.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

are you sharing with someone else by chance, the only time you would need to use a switch is for a factory reset or replacement console.
  4. filipsługocki Win User

Sory for not adding this earlier but it changed itself after i changed my subscription from gold to ultimate game pass , so isn't this a problem ?
  5. rickwalz Win User

Sunset Overdrive Bundle - Share Digital Game

So would it be best to set her console to be my "home" console and set my console to be her "home" console? Will there be any problems with that method?
  6. MustyChickenDOH Win User

Games are installed but aren't showing up while offline.

I had same problem untill i set my profile to my home xbox in console settings...that may solve your problem
Thema:

1. Problem with my home console setting - Similar Threads - Problem home console

2. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  3. Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead): I have a issue that everytime i go to home or go to a game i have a 3-10 seconds a black screen but i can hear the audio of the game and after some those second have passed i get the normal...
  4. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  5. blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen

in XboX Insiders
    blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen: hi,I have the following problem.I have an xbox series x. If I press the home button on the controller to return to the home screen while I'm in a game the screen turns black. When I then press in...
  6. Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update: Español: Hola,soy ElTajarinas estoy teniendo un problema con la actualización del home Dashboard,esta no aparece, soy del círculo beta y todavia mi xbox series s no se actualiza, mientras que mi...
  7. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...: I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it? 25058137-09ef-48e5-9ccf-89385094ef55
  8. Xbox home problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home problem: So I saw someone having a problem with their xbox saying they can't set their account as home xbox here's the solution. 1. Go to settings 2. Go to systems and than console info 3. Click these...
  9. Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection: Hello. I've got second gamepad from Xbox One console (v2 version) and there's same problem. After an update I have home button problem it works just like on included youtube link video. On wired...
  10. Problem with apps kicking back to the Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with apps kicking back to the Home Screen: Apps are kicking me back to the Home Screen constantly on series x and one. Is anyone having this problem? And why can’t I talk to anyone from Xbox on the phone? This is **** service to have a...