Problem with my gamescore

Discus and support Problem with my gamescore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on my xbox, I noticed that my Gamescore is well below what it was, I had approximately 140,000 gamescore, and today I was just over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis FelipeCarvalho Justiniano Costa, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Problem with my gamescore

When I turned on my xbox, I noticed that my Gamescore is well below what it was, I had approximately 140,000 gamescore, and today I was just over 86,000, when I checked my gamescore for True Archiviments, it was also smaller, however, in the annual Summary
    it's normal.

Problem with my gamescore [​IMG]

Problem with my gamescore [​IMG]

:)

Luis FelipeCarvalho Justiniano Costa, Oct 17, 2017
  2. VaSaMiAn
    VaSaMiAn Guest
    Incorrect Gamerscore?

I have the same problem. My profile has a Gamescore 795 (Xbox One profile)

On the xbox site a gamescore 830

Gamescore on my gamelist 1050

I use only a Xbox One with smartglass.

VaSaMiAn, Oct 17, 2017
  3. RichMizner
    RichMizner Guest
    Gamer score but no achievements..? help

I am having the same problem with Modern Warfare 3. Also my gamescore on xbox.com is slightly lower that on the console.

RichMizner, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Problem with my gamescore

I remember that some people post here with the same problem, but it turned out to be a temporary glitch that eventually works itself out on its own, or with a
    power cycle.

I think it has to do something with the Xbox servers not detecting your Xbox 360 achievements, but I could be wrong.

Internet Expert, Oct 17, 2017
  5. VaSaMiAn Win User

Incorrect Gamerscore?

I have the same problem. My profile has a Gamescore 795 (Xbox One profile)

On the xbox site a gamescore 830

Gamescore on my gamelist 1050

I use only a Xbox One with smartglass.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I remember that some people post here with the same problem, but it turned out to be a temporary glitch that eventually works itself out on its own, or with a
    power cycle.

I think it has to do something with the Xbox servers not detecting your Xbox 360 achievements, but I could be wrong.
  7. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Gamerscore

i have it a problem with my Minecraft gamescore just deleted and sandly im getting stared again
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Problems in the gamescore

Hey there ILuucas18,

Sorry to hear about any issues unlocking Achievements. We do have a FAQ/Troubleshooting guide

HERE
    that can assist with these problems. Make sure when you try the steps you give it the full 72 hours to resolve, before you move on to Step 3 which is the Survey.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. RichMizner Win User

Gamer score but no achievements..? help

I am having the same problem with Modern Warfare 3. Also my gamescore on xbox.com is slightly lower that on the console.
Thema:

1. Problem with my gamescore - Similar Threads - Problem gamescore

2. Alpha Skip Ahead update causing problems

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead update causing problems: Ever since the (2308.230117-2000) update for alpha skip ahead that was supposed to fix the dashboard not loading completely, and the sign in screen staying up even after signed in. I have been...
  3. Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem: Sys error 19-1374 in mw2 did and try Everything, on Konsole what now 47bb060b-2038-48f0-be0a-65988b53abf3
  4. I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App: I recently had a problem where i was unable to open the Xbox App, I searched it up here and i found a temporary fix for it though when i close the app the next time i open it the same problem...
  5. I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky.: I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky. I went on line to Microsoft and spoke to a technician that accessed my screen and I thought went...
  6. streaming problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming problem: i can streaming and play games. is there something in the settings db831bff-e382-4e49-bc97-17d6351547a2
  7. is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play

in XboX Insiders
    is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play: can anyone tell me what's going on with Xbox remote play and if Microsoft trying to fix it? submitted by /u/FirefighterBig5881 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem: hello My friend redeemed the Gamescore Super Deal code at amazon and i haven´t become the download code for Forza Horizon 2 need help with this problem Best regards...
  9. Problems in the gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in the gamescore: I have been having problems with my gamescore, first happened in The Witcher 3, many of the goals to unlock the Gamescore were fulfilled and did not receive the Gamescore, I ended up giving up the...
  10. Problems gamescore - update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems gamescore - update: Hi All, I gotta a serious problems. I was playing and two achievements popped up, then i go to the achievements menu and the achievements were there, ok. BUT...my gamescore is with the same...