Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy
Discus and support Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon. I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ievgenii Shchur, Nov 29, 2023.
Thema:
Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy
Loading...
-
Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy - Similar Threads - Problem addon „Dark
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Problem with a Addon
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with a Addon: Hi, i purchased 3 addons for the Game Back for Blood. The price for the addons is already booked from my Bank account, but i only got one addon activated yet. When do the other two addons get... -
Forza Horizon 3 Addon Problem
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 3 Addon Problem: Hey Guys I need Help i got my Forza Horizon 3 ultimate today with all this Addons and Stuff and i Used the Code but it says i still need to buy them, but on xbox.com the ultimate bundle is there...