Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...

Discus and support Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys, I´ve been trying to play some games today such as Battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 but i'm getting a error message. The message informs that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DestroX BR, Sep 7, 2018.

1. DestroX BR
    DestroX BR Guest

Hello guys,

I´ve been trying to play some games today such as Battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 but i'm getting a error message. The message informs that I have no permission to play online. I already checked the servers and my internet signal both are okay, my xbox live gold
    membership is still valid, will expire in December 2018 same with my EA Access. I also checked my privacy settings and there is nothing wrong.

All the xbox one updates were done. Were my account blocked or suspended? I did´t receive any email about it.

:)

DestroX BR, Sep 7, 2018
  2. DiscoBeanz
    DiscoBeanz Guest
    HELP - Multiplayer for mine craft

I also wanted my kids to play multiplayer online with minecraft. i brought a 3 month cards but you must be a gold member to play multiplayer. They were able to play on their father's xbox and he's a gold member, but they was not able to play with the 3month
    membership.

DiscoBeanz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. How can we play with others on line?

We have an Xbox Online GOld membership and are trying to connect on Xbox to play with friends online. However, we cannot get it to work. Can anyone give us some things to try so that it will work? We are able to get online just not play with a friend who
    also has a Gold membership. Thanks!

BridlingChief06, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey DestroX BR! I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to play online with your active gold subscription. Sometimes when the Xbox turns on, there may be a synchronization issue where the servers are not updated with your active subscription so it'll appear
    like the account does not have the subscription applied. I recommended performing a hard reset and then a power cycle by holding down the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds and then unplug the power cord for a few minutes. If that doesn't help, try to
    reach or support team by going to our
    Contact Us
    page and selecting the issue so you can get connected to an agent that can troubleshoot your Gold subscription. I hope that helps, we'd love to hear if that works!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online service and Xbox Live account]

If you're playing on a PC then you do not need to have a Gold membership. If you're playing on an Xbox One then you do need to have a Gold membership to play online multiplayer games.

As for the other systems, online multiplayer rules and charges will apply as per that platform.
  7. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message not-able-to-connect-to-online-play.

I was just combing through EA support forums...see if this solution helps! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/XBOX-Live-permissions-issues/td-p/5836687
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message not-able-to-connect-to-online-play.

Hey DestroX BR! I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to play online with your active gold subscription. Sometimes when the Xbox turns on, there may be a synchronization issue where the servers are not updated with your active subscription so it'll appear
    like the account does not have the subscription applied. I recommended performing a hard reset and then a power cycle by holding down the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds and then unplug the power cord for a few minutes. If that doesn't help, try to
    reach or support team by going to our
    Contact Us
    page and selecting the issue so you can get connected to an agent that can troubleshoot your Gold subscription. I hope that helps, we'd love to hear if that works!
  9. PlayingStatue0 Win User

"Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE functionality".

Keep in mind if you are trying to play an online multiplayer game in xbox live you need to have an xbox gold membership
    I do have a membership with xbox gold live but im still receiving this message.
  10. BobMcFly247 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

cyrilsneer1980 you don't seem to be on a gold membership. But a gold membership is mandatory to play online multiplayer games. And already playing with a friend online is a multiplayer match. So please get a gold membership.
Thema:

1. Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ... - Similar Threads - Problem Multiplayer platform

2. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  3. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  4. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  5. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  6. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  7. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  8. Terraria Multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Multiplayer problems: I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on ( I’m not on any ). After that, no matter...
  9. Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem: Hello everyone, We have a issue about Warhammer III. We've been playing this game quite often lately. But, we couldn't find the source of the problem we encountered yesterday and it is still not...
  10. Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help, please. I've just purchased 2 new (genuine Microsoft) USB controllers for my boys. Unfortunately on plugging them in only one works at a time. They both work...